FF07 DATE SET!

Fatty

Meh I just remembered the whole what in the world am I going to do to get my computer to ohio from florida saga.

She formed a fellowship of 8 other gamers and they rode segways through dangerous territories until they could get to the gates of FragFest....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh I just remembered the whole what in the world am I going to do to get my computer to ohio from florida saga.

She formed a fellowship of 8 other gamers and they rode segways through dangerous territories until they could get to the gates of FragFest....

A story like thats gotta be true.

//seinfeld

You can send it in stages. Just a few pieces at a time. :biglaugha:

I can hold on to them for ya! And if you time it right you can have it all here just in time for FF 07! :luxhello::luxhello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
->Fish' date='Jul 14 2006, 08:36 PM' post='351436']

Nice job batman. I dont know how old your daughter is but if you do decide to bring the family ther is an amusement/water park about 1/2 hour drive from the hotel not to mention the rock hall and a few world class musems 1/2 hour to cleveland.

.... What water park is this? Dover? Pioneer?... both terrible places that have left scars in my memories :(

anyone in Cleveland/Akron/NorthEast Ohio wanna give me a lift to FragFest? i live in Pepper Pike... next to Beachwood.

-Ross

Edited by ShadowDog