guy running -30C conroe+7950gx2 both OCd

Laz.e.rus

I'm thinking if that guys' cooler would stop working just for a moment the proc or gpu will burn immediately before it'll update info to bios to shut it down cause of overheat.

Even canada doesnt hit -30C ....craziness I tell yeh eh?

Nope. It gets colder. Been there, experienced the -49C. Whatever way you look at it, it is *still* cold.

Wetaher like that and you ened to start testing the rest of your components to see if they are

rated for that extreme (or buy mil-spec). :D

Even canada doesnt hit -30C ....craziness I tell yeh eh?

Nope. It gets colder. Been there, experienced the -49C. Whatever way you look at it, it is *still* cold.

Wetaher like that and you ened to start testing the rest of your components to see if they are

rated for that extreme (or buy mil-spec). :D

I felt -53 with windchill in SK 2 years ago. It was like that for a week,and one day i went to open a steel door with a steel handle and the knob just busted in half. It gets cold.

That is nuts...but cool too. One ugly machine though..heh, not too portable.

There was a team from japan, I believe, that got a p4 up to 7.1ghz using liquid nitrogen...crazy...

http://www.xbitlabs.com/web/display/20050811231553.html

check it...

I always wondered how long it would take for the modders to get ahold of the 7950 and start OC'ing it using various cooling methods...that is pretty bad a**.