Wow is it HOT outside!

w8t4time

:=

just sat on the porch and almost passed out and it isn't even 12 noon yet

at least there is a pool in my community :boing:

can't wait to be next to a 550 degree oven I deliver but have to stay in the kitchen. the guys/gals in the kitchen ---- its like 140 for them infront of the oven and grills just to let you know!! thats the temp not the heat index :blink:

don't forget to tip these people for what they do for you :) by the end of the night last night we just sat and drank some beers no one talked we had no energy and I am not going to get into the price of gas for delivery sometimes its more than 2 dollars in gas just to go to someones house and back?

how much do you tip?

when its this hot -no one cooks- they all order pizza

wh00t ^_^

"how much do you tip?"

i'll tip less than 20% if you bring me the wrong order more than once, overcharge me without good reason, or make a pass at anyone in our party. i lived in a tourist town, i've been a bartender, and i know people live on tips. i'll do 30% if you knocked our socks off, and i'll be sure to tell the manager on the way out.

but i don't tip on carryout, and i usually feel guilty about it. should i?

for some reason i want to go watch resevoir dogs now.

http://www.godamongdirectors.com/scripts/reservoir.shtml

*disclaimer* language some would find inapporpriate

here is the script of the whole movie and its mr white oops mybad

here is as much as I can post before it goes sour

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Blonde shoots Mr. White with his finger. Mr White

acts shot. Joe exits.

NICE GUY EDDIE

Okay, everybody cough up green for

the little lady.

Everybody whips out a buck, and throws it on the table.

Everybody, that is, except Mr. White.

NICE GUY EDDIE

C'mon, throw in a buck.

MR. WHITE

Uh-uh. I don't tip.

NICE GUY EDDIE

Whaddaya mean you don't tip?

MR. WHITE

I don't believe in it.

NICE GUY EDDIE

You don't believe in tipping?

MR. PINK

(laughing)

I love this kid, he's a madman,

this guy.

MR. BLONDE

Do you have any idea what these

ladies make?

"how much do you tip?"

i'll tip less than 20% if you bring me the wrong order more than once, overcharge me without good reason, or make a pass at anyone in our party. i lived in a tourist town, i've been a bartender, and i know people live on tips. i'll do 30% if you knocked our socks off, and i'll be sure to tell the manager on the way out.

but i don't tip on carryout, and i usually feel guilty about it. should i?

for some reason i want to go watch resevoir dogs now.

I don't tip on carryout either. But I usually hook the delivery guy up if I'm too lazy to get up and get something myself.

a few days ago, I was in a small car with no AC for 12 hours strait in 105 degree dry heat. When I wasnt driving, I would fall sleep for a bit and wake up drenched in sweat. It was a fun drive.

(edited)

Its 105 in Va Beach

ready for snow :luxhello:

good luck, lets go ahead and thank everyone in the community who has an everday driver vehicle that is anything larger than a Ford F150.

We can also thank everyone who is in the oil business and looks after the car companies, who set up pricing schemes where you might as well buy the bigger, better car.

global warming is not on a steady rise, its actually getting hotter faster than ever.

So sorry for the rant, but yes, I didnt see any snow last year, and it is mighty hot out!!! I went surfing in Nags head this past weekend... I had to get out of the water because it was to hot :)

Edited by NOFX

Waaaaaahhhhhhhh :biglaugha:

Welcome to where I live. It's hot like that from May thru September.

Dewd i live in wisconsin! Wisconsin....

YEAH! Dont pick on us northerners! I saw a temp on a bank saying it was 102! :=

My car overheated at least 3 times! I had to turn on the heat inside the car, do you know how painful that was?

Waaaaaahhhhhhhh :biglaugha:

Welcome to where I live. It's hot like that from May thru September.

Dewd i live in wisconsin! Wisconsin....

My car overheated at least 3 times! I had to turn on the heat inside the car, do you know how painful that was?

pretty painful?

pretty painful?

Dude, you try it once. IF you get your license.

Having devoted myself to CSS for life, I feared that I would soon be overweight, greasy, and unhealthly. However I work outside at Costco Wholesale, and in this last heat wave, I no longer fear being overweight as I've more than likely sweat off my body weight 50 times over.

Dear sweet jesus its hot outside.

It's actually very hot up here in Canada as well. I had my AC going, while sitting in front of a fan that was blowing that AC'd air right at me and I still broke out in a sweat during mid-day. Luckily, my store was nicely AC'd, even in the kitchen - the benfits of a steamline instead of a grill!

That's RIGHt, McDs!! We win for once! You wanna fight about it!? WHAT!?

This morning my house melted...!

It's actually very hot up here in Canada as well. I had my AC going, while sitting in front of a fan that was blowing that AC'd air right at me and I still broke out in a sweat during mid-day. Luckily, my store was nicely AC'd, even in the kitchen - the benfits of a steamline instead of a grill!

That's RIGHt, McDs!! We win for once! You wanna fight about it!? WHAT!?

No more TacoHell?