gymnastics :D

Mossad

When we went to Akron to watch the UFC during FF, he did the pummel horse thing where you spin your legs around raising one arm then the next. He did it on a concrete barrier and it was pretty cool. But I think he's too old to do something like that! :biglaugha:

I was hurt pretty bad about 6 months after that, I broke my back doing a double double off bars and lost my awareness and went head first into a resi-pit cause me to scorpion and suffer 4 stress fractures in my back. After that I quit the sport, and went into coaching while in college, which is what I still do now.

You ever seen Team Ryouko from Canada...

Same type of stuff...

enjoy!

meh some of the martial arts was pretty good. As far as the tumbling goes the hardest thing thrown was a 2 1/2 punch front and it was done on a rod floor. The most impressive thing though was that muscle bound guy throwing 3 standing tucks in a row.

LOL...I was just kidding anyway. Thats freakin impressive.

Ya know...on a good day I can jump a foot in the air and land on both feet...LOL

With a boast like that, you know we're going to make you do it at next year's FF and Ebil is going to put the video on YouTube. :boing: