Moving to minneapolis this weekend...

farmerisme

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay! now u can help me stalk jackie

YAY!! It rained today, I dont like getting rained on. Next time farmer is going to do the pleasantries when it rains.

Now farmer, all you need to know is.... If jakie see's you, hit him with a wiffle bat and scream carrot until your throat is raw. Thats what I did and it made me feel oh so much better.

GL on the move farmer! I move the first of Sept and I'm not looking forward to the moving part one bit...I guarantee that I'll be sitting in my apartment with just the TV / Computer set up for at least a week before I start actually putting stuff places...

Well good luck with the the traffic and drivers there. It's one of my least favorite cities to drive in...

AGREED!! I haaaaaaate driving in minneapolis. The drivers are crazy and the cops will pull you over for anything. And I mean anything...... When I stayed in disco's dorm for a day I saw at least 15 pull overs for one night at his place. ON THE SAME STREET!!

stupid 150 dollar fine......<grumble>

Yeah I grew up in the twin cities so I know the area pretty well. Almost all my family lives up there and I have lots of old friends in the area so I am happy to make the move. Came to Madison for school in 1998 and stayed after I graduated, always meant to move back to minnesota but never really had a good opportunity to do so. Now I do.

The traffic is absolutely horrible in the area but that is about the only thing I dislike about the area. I think it is a great place to live otherwise.

Sorry mags, all the times I went over to your house you did not see me... *walks away with a $ bag from Duke.

Heh, yeah for the last week the only think I have had not packed is my TV, PC, one pot, set of silverware, few changes of clothes. I am assuming that things will start out that way for a bit after I move.

Thanks for the well wishes and hope to be up and fragging ASAP.

"You know your a minnesotan when you can drive 80 mph through a blizzard and talk on your cell phone at the same time" That is from the guy that made the saying "you know your a redneck when..." I cant remember his name.

And yes that saying is true.

"You know your a minnesotan when you can drive 80 mph through a blizzard and talk on your cell phone at the same time" That is from the guy that made the saying "you know your a redneck when..." I cant remember his name.

that would be Jeff Foxworthy.

Also, all you Minnesotan's, we need to rent a bus for next FF. I want to go something fierce and I dont want to drive it myself. The Twin Cities are 4 hours from me, I can handle that drive. Welcome back to the midwest Farmer!

Edited by Brillow_Head

Also, all you Minnesotan's, we need to rent a bus for next FF. I want to go something fierce and I dont want to drive it myself. The Twin Cities are 4 hours from me, I can handle that drive. Welcome back to the midwest Farmer!

Oh yeah. Our own party bus to FF :boing:

Thanks brill, but I think Madison Wisconsin is still counted as the midwest.