Steam Update

jay_swift

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the dot does not move once the opposing player cannot see them then it will be ok.

I dont like the idea, but im not gonna cry about it till i see if it ruins things.

My only problem i see is that I use the radar alot, and when i say alot, i mean ALOT! If I hear a gunshot I look at the radar to find out if there is a teamate over there, if not then i know where a terrorist is.

I'd think that the dot would fade away once the person cannot be seen. I'm pretty sure if they came up with such a strange/surprising update that they would have thought things through several times by now.

yea, i think the enemy wont be visible once it is out of your teamates sight. cuz if you can still see it for a short time then it would kinda be like having a hack or something. you'd know where everyone is.

(edited)

Valve should take some tips from Goldeneye64 and make it so enemies are on the radar at all times

Yeah, then they can implement screen-spying.

LOL!!

that would be soooooooooooooooo cool!

Edited by Mr.Cool

Valve should take some tips from Goldeneye64 and make it so enemies are on the radar at all times

Yeah, then they can implement screen-spying.

LOL!!

that would be soooooooooooooooo cool!

Yeah, give us a replacement for wallhacks. Sounds smart.

I think for the average gamer, this won't change anything. No one uses the radar anyway. Those of us who do tend to watch it, notice where the dots dissapear and know where the enemy is anyway.

I can see through walls regardless, so this doesn't effect me.

jay_swift

I think for the average gamer, this won't change anything. No one uses the radar anyway. Those of us who do tend to watch it, notice where the dots dissapear and know where the enemy is anyway.

I can see through walls regardless, so this doesn't effect me.

jay_swift

finally admit you hack eh?

finally admit you hack eh?

Typo. I mean't to type "Mr Cool is the coolest". Anyone can make that mistake, the keys are like right next to eachother.

jay_swift

Exactly, it's almoast as if the creater of qwerty is trying to give us a message or some kind.

GC Alumni
(edited)

Now they're going to change the price of weapons now! UGH! haven't they messed up the game enough?

(although they don't say they will, they're taking a look at the prices for guns, so they're implying that they might change prices of weapons...)

Edited by JackieChan

Now they're going to change the price of weapons now! UGH! haven't they messed up the game enough?

(although they don't say they will, they're taking a look at the prices for guns, so they're implying that they might change prices of weapons...)

if they keep listening to whining 10 yr olds on the steam forums, the awp will be 16k

I think they plan on making crummy weapons more reasonably priced. Like dropping the price of the 5-7 and UMP.

Ahhhh, you're just saying that because you can never afford them because you can't kill anyone :D

Pfft, if they made the AWP 16k, you might as well get rid of it all together. Thats the reason people save for like 4 rounds so they can pretend to AWP, like Discom.

I wouldn't worry too much. People freaked when they added the Famas and Galil back before 1.6 saying it would completely change the game.

No sense getting all worried that they're gonna break the game when we don't even know what they will be doing. It's not like they're gonna just do these sort of changes on a whim.