Demotivation Posters

ScubaDan

LOL, from despair.com:

Troubled Tickets

In an effort to further reduce our personal interactions with customers, we've added our revolutionary Troubled-Ticketingâ„¢ system. If you would like to report a problem, simply click the link below, and complete the accompanying Problem Report. After firing the responsible Little Person, their replacement will get back to you as soon as is convenient for us.

I'm gonna order some....unless the whole site is a spoof....it's great reading tho...site is well-done.

lol -> http://www.despair.com/frasqu.html#product1

How do I know you won't sell my personal information to other companies?

We don't. Period. Not your name, your address, your phone number or email address. Who'd want our mailing list anyway? Eli Lilly? GET OVER YOURSELF.

I represent another company, and I'd be interested in buying your mailing list. What's your price?

Let's talk!

My gosh I'm still reading the site....there's so much in there, it's hilarious.

You really gotta spend some time there.....great link.

"As must be obvious, an opportunity of this magnitude presents commensurate challenges, not the least of which is the spectre of manufacturing enough product to satisfy the international demand. It is a Herculean task, one made all the more difficult by an imperfect process. While I am not at liberty to disclose the particulars, I can at least state that manufacturing Frownies requires a computer, a word processor, and of course, a human being. Like many companies that employ thousands and have as many computers on their network, we have been getting by with only one registered copy of Microsoft Word shared by all. Our stinginess has come back to haunt us, since it now precludes us from assigning more than one person to the task of manufacturing Frownies at time. Since our sole legal copy of Word is registered to the company proofreader, Dane Burke, he has been given the initial responsibility for manufacturing Frownies.

daneburke.jpegMANUFACTURING WOES: Dyslexic high-school dropout Dane Burke struggles to complete the manufacturing process for a limited-edition, super-sized "Frownyâ„¢". He will fail.

"Unfortunately, in addition to having the sole legal copy of Microsoft Word, Dane also has acute dyslexia. I think it goes without saying that this has led to something of a suboptimal manufacturing process, with a defect-yield comparable to that of Plasma-display manufacturing. For every 100 Frownies that roll off the assembly line, about 30 end up being defective. Most commonly, they are missing a nose. Often, they end with a closed-parenthesis instead of an open one, resulting a "Smiley". Because of the potential for an improperly constructed Frowny to miscommunicate one's disposition, all defective ones are immediately destroyed. We would ask for your patience as we attempt to find ways to streamline this imperfect process.

Ok, the reading is hilarious, amazingly written, and there's a ton of it.

http://www.despair.com/spin.html <---videos...

I think I'm going to incorporate the "It Could Be Worse" concept around here! (see first video)

Great stuff!

This goes hand in hand with the Terry Tate videos.....in fact, I usually watch those once a year...I think it's time again.

lmao the second video is even better.....

"well its only 9 volts. i mean he acted like it was a taser or something."

"if you put a 9 volt battery to your tongue, it hurts"

"well, the headset's not on their tongue though, its on their ear and there are fewer nerve endings in their ear. and so i really dont think its a big deal"

LOL! made me laugh so much

Oh, these have to make it onto the walls of my new office. :)

Now I just gotta pick a couple and find decent prices for metal frames.

This one for sure:

meetings.jpg

These are the two I'm trying to pick between as the 2nd:

problems.jpg

and

worth.jpg

Their framed stuff is $110. I'm betting I could find a frame much cheaper.