OH EM GEE!

Playaa

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article.html...W50aHVzaWFzdA==

The highest playable setting we experienced in Oblivion with a single BFGTech GeForce 8800 GTX was 2560x1600 with NoAA/16X AF and maximum in-game settings. You are reading that correctly, we managed to have the fade sliders to maximum, the grass slider to maximum, all the shadows to maximum and turned on, plus HDR at 2560x1600 with 16X AF. The lowest we saw the framerate dip was 34 FPS in dense grass and trees.

I want one...or two.

HA! look at the stickers that come with it:

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/image.html?i...l8xN19sLmpwZw==

:Edited by Magruter:

I love that.

*yawn*

Oblivion has been out for a year almost...time for something that can play 2 different instances of the game from one card IMO (at least for that price)

Ok...maybe I'm just in a bad mood (yeah thats it)...I like the sticker tho...

Im glad that dx10 cards are starting to come out. The sooner the better.

Edit: I just looked at the specs. :=

Core Clock: 575 mhz

Memory Clock: 1800 mhz

Memory size: 768 mb

That's amazing.

I think for my next system, I'll be getting an Nvidia card just to mix it up. I'm normally an AMD ATI guy.

Edited by Metallurgic

i've been telling people for years if you buy an excessive psu then it will last you much longer and probably end up being cheaper in the end then having to change your psu every time you change other components.

i'll say what I said 3 mos. ago in another thread.

I won't touch DX10 stuff for another year. I have a buddy that works for microsoft for the past 10 years and he claims that it (vista) will be too buggy until SP1 to make it worth it.

by that time, there will be more DX10 games, cheaper better DX10 hardware, and fixes for vista.

The fact that DX10 only comes with vista is a shot to the cojones, but I see gamers going with it.

darn you microsoft!

neways...

If you've seen the possibilities that DX10 will bring to gaming realism, then I say it is worth it...

especially if we can put all those console boys back in their places ("the 360 can totally own your pc in graphic...")

yeah, right.