GG

mrX

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

yeah...i wasnt convinced till the last few clips. But I don't understand what these guys are using. Cause I downloaded ogc se a couple days ago for watching demos and then I went online with it, and the wallhacks don't work. So I guess gg for VAC, cause what they were using must be newer. Now if you wanna see a really good hacker movie check out this blatant aimbot movie http://www.unc.edu/~demi9od/s2k/arakalov.rar

http://untouchable.recongamer.com/fb.zip

mrX
GC Alumni

The first guy seemed a no-brainer, especially after following the guy thru the wall at the end of the clip.

The second guy's a different story. The first guy's the only one I really suspected. But when he died I cycled thru to this guy, who had the second best score. Was gonna take him outta the video completely, but notice when he's in the vent. You see the guy on the roof, and he keeps him just on the screen by looking right. Seems suspicious to me.

I dunno. First guy got a perm ban. For the second guy, the verdict is still out.

Mossad Posted on Mar 3 2003, 04:43 AM

I downloaded ogc se a couple days ago

SEE SEE HE H4X...BAN. :D

Yeah, I have seen ALOT of h4x in the last week or so. Wilco and I were laughing at this pathetic nub with wallh4x yesterday.

you will most likely catch the n00b haxors...its those that been hackin for a while that are more difficult to catch.

it was once said that the 50-3 guy is easy to spot, but the 26:11 one is difficult.

run shoot kill, run shoot kill

"zero to hero in one easy hax"

mrX
GC Alumni

The jury seems to be confused. :huh:

So far we have Moss saying they both hack and bringing in other evidence. Rev saying yes on 1 and not sure on 2. m0m giving words of wisdom. W1lco intrigued. And g00t bragging. :P

Are we gonna get a signed verdict anytime soon? The judge has already sentenced #1, are we gonna hang #2 also? Hmmm, maybe the jury should be sequestered?? :D:huh::blink:

mrX
GC Alumni

<wonders if anyone else will question the verdict here with rev as judge, juror, and now, apparently, legal counsel objecting>

Where is Court TV when you need them? The whole system is corrupt :o:o

:lol::lol::lol:

mrX
GC Alumni

You wanna be the court reporter here also, to memorialize this whole charade?

As I can see no reason why not, motion for snack break granted!!!! Head on over to Wonderland, there's plenty of spam there for all.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

i just checked their wonids, and they're both from the same clan. So if one was cheating I would guess both were.

Jason mode is fun, isnt playaa.  :P  B)

that was entirely without any weapon mods on at all....that was all me wasting my time with a 56k internet connection.

:)

I have a demo of the game too I think......but PODBot demos never load right.....it's funny to watch the demos though cause sometimes you'll see me firing at nothing (cause CS doesn't recognize that a bot was there) and then I'll get a kill with no name showing up after the weapon I use....

:)

and besides...we all know that PODBot skillz don't translate to human skillz....heck the other day I went 3 and 17 on Tropolis.......:)

*EDIT*

that screenshot was actually right after I changed my sensitivity to 2.0 and was getting headshots left and right......now something's changed in my windows settings and I can't get my mouse sensitivity back correct....*sigh*

I will now stop spamming this thread.

Back in the days when I was an admin, I VERY rarely banned. If I did ban someone, however, I banned whomsoever was in the server at the time from that clan. Prevented retaliation TK's and I have no prob saying guilt by association in CS. I say, ban all the clanmates in there at the same time and let them come to forums if they want.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
my personal best on aztec is 50 - 1, the day cs 1.5 came out.  :P

Not to burst your bubble, but 54-1 with a 50 kill streak :rolleyes: And no bots <_< No afks <_<