FF07 Banner

Bubblegum Bandit

I prefer the T in B & W. Fatty on a T-shirt, whether in B&W or colour is just too disturbing. LOL

An additional thought. Many of us are unable to make it to FragFest for one reason or another. How about generating some additional income by offering us T-shirts for whatever price plus S&H. It would give us a chance to support FragFest in some small way.

I prefer the T in B & W. Fatty on a T-shirt, whether in B&W or colour is just too disturbing. LOL

I agree. I couldn't resist pasting him in there though.

An additional thought. Many of us are unable to make it to FragFest for one reason or another. How about generating some additional income by offering us T-shirts for whatever price plus S&H. It would give us a chance to support FragFest in some small way.

We are tossing this as well as a few other ideas around. Stay tuned and we will let you know.

just a thought why not try and fit this whole guy into the gun barrel circle, just the guy of course and not the circle

cs-logo.gif

or if you look at xT's logo on the links page you could try and get that ct guy in there too. I can prolly find the original render of it so its just the black and white version and you can scale him

but make it in the background of the text, not infront imo

just a thought why not try and fit this whole guy into the gun barrel circle, just the guy of course and not the circle

cs-logo.gif

or if you look at xT's logo on the links page you could try and get that ct guy in there too. I can prolly find the original render of it so its just the black and white version and you can scale him

but make it in the background of the text, not infront imo

I like the idea of that image, know where I can get a bigger copy of that image? LMAO, so paranoid about making sure it is big enough for the t-shirt, I built this one at 2850 x 450px and 300dpi for the psd.

Wow, Nice work on the banner!!!! I like how this banner really makes the title stick out. What color shirt would it go on? Gold? I'm sure white always works.

btw, i lent my manboobs to bub.....

I wouldnt mind borrowing them for a week.. after a week, they'd be boring so you can have them back then.