look what I got today

NOFX

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I would name him Chipper or Sammy.

that would be interesting to have a dog named after myself.. my name is Sam.

The owners had him for about 10 days and then found out he was going to iraq so they couldn't keep him, they started calling him Jake and I like it. So I think Im just going to stick with that.

oooo my name is sam too. But I'm going to name my kids sam, sammy, samantha, and samson.

Name it Dusty... my neighbors dog named their dog Dusty and it's a coolest dog ever. Never leaves like lawn... you can LEAVE a plate of pizza with it and it won't eat it. It's also part lab not sure if it's a pure breed cause it was adopted off the street. :puppy_dog_eyes:

Im not sure who is cooler. Dusty. Or your neighbors dog who named him.. hehe jk :biglaugha:

cute dog he should grow into that head

best name for a dog that I ever heard

said fast this is how it sounds ->deogie or ddddd-----ooooo----ggggg!

get it?

never name a dog a name that you couldn't say in anger after have your shoes are eaten or garbage is all over the house

for example I know someone who named their dog thumper

THUMPER get out of the garbage!

see it doesn't work :)

Cute dog! They all start that way...fluffy...adorable...then they turn into crazed energy machines! Mine is 1 year 7 months and he still requires about 3-4 miles per day, plus playtime.

Him at 2 months

Then at 1.5 years.

Big difference.

coops1.jpg

coops5.jpg

That dog will most certainly eat jackie chan. That dog looks sweeet.

coops1.jpg

did he attack after picture? :freak:

Name it Dusty... my neighbors dog named their dog Dusty and it's a coolest dog ever. Never leaves like lawn... you can LEAVE a plate of pizza with it and it won't eat it. It's also part lab not sure if it's a pure breed cause it was adopted off the street. :puppy_dog_eyes:

Im not sure who is cooler. Dusty. Or your neighbors dog who named him.. hehe jk :biglaugha:

lol my neighbors are pretty cool. Although Dusty is quite an obedient dog... it's not much fun lol prolly because it grew up with 3 boys... >_>

and wait wait.... how did the eyes turn from blue to yellow/green?

he was born on 9/21/06. and by the way, I took that picture with my new phone with a 2.0 pixel camera, not to shabby eh?

A 2 pixel camera? Dang, that's not just "not too shabby", that's absolutely AMAZING!!!

lol, not sure if your being sarcastic because I just noticed my typo.

2 megapixel, not 2 pixel

Edited by NOFX