Banned from Midwest *Recrudescence*

SteamID: # 1244 "Undies" STEAM_0:0:378453 00:20 79 2 active

In Game Name: Undies

Time: No Idea

Server: Midwest *Recrudescence*

Reason for being banned: No idea. I was playing on the server earlier (around 7:30 EST on 12/15/2006) and I quit out of the game to go to a group meeting. I come back at 2:00 am EST and now I am banned. The weird thing is, I'm only banned from this server but I am able to join WestCoast *Immutable*

Administrator who banned: No idea

Thanks,

Undies

EDIT: Hmm... It seems that WestCoast *Immutable* just updated its banlist and now I am banned from that also.

Edited by Undies

Well it's almost 07:30est 12/15/2006 now, and I'm thinking you're not on your way in to play. :)

You're going to need to check your dates, as there's no record of you playing on Recrudescence after Dec 2nd 18:56cst. If you know why you might have been banned, that would be helpful. Meanwhile I will send a PM to the admin who banned you.

http://69.221.180.211/hlstats/hlstats.php?...9030&page=6

Hey sorry it took me so long to get over here as it turns out I banned you. Hopefully I will be able to find logs as I do not remember why I banned you since you said you were banned while you were off the server unless anyone else can provide info I'm going to assume that it was me being a noob admin.

Ok I did some searching and now I remember what was going on. Though I do not know what you did, I think there was at least one person who I was about to ban but left so I had to do it through mani and I might have gotten your Steam ID...

John any news?

Edited by Allanon

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I'm not sure if it really is your server that banned me or if it is Steam messing up because right now, I can't even join any server at all because of Invalid SteamID Ticket or something. I'll wait for Steam to sort things out on their end and I'll try rejoining the server to see if I really was banned or not.

if your banned, it should say so.

Check your console if you cant get in if theres no msg window

Well when I first joined, it says I was banned. Then I tried joining earlier today and it just says I have an invalid SteamID Ticket.

Also, in the admin logs, does it say why I was banned?

EDIT: Ok, just checked now that the whole Steam debacle is over. I am still banned from Recrudescence and Immutable.

Edited by Undies

Hi,

I PMed Allanon and he said that he banned me through rcon using mani (I have no idea what that means) and he said it was a mistake. I PMed him back asking for an unban and am now just waiting for that. Currently, the only server I'm banned from is Recrudescence, as I am able to get back into Immutable now (I believe I have mookie to thank for this)