gFk

Playaa

I can't positively say anything and I did get a demo (though after I tried to record demo I couldn't get killed in time :) ) but it's not very definative. I know Grut and ZD were questioning his actions too.

I'm basically posting this so any admins can know to watch this guy in the future. He seemed to be wallhacking.

The biggest seemed to be in prodigy?. I was on a ledge outside the room with the soda machines as CT. 2 other CT's were opposite me one on building and one just near those boxes. gFk and 2 T's come out of the big door and completely ignoring the 2 CT's in front of him turned RIGHT to where I was (behind and to the left of him...when most ppl go straight up or right on that ledge) and shot me twice in the head...... <_<

I mean it's smart to look up there, but not when 2 enemies are in your face and the rest of your team sucks....why would he let his crappy teammates go after the other guys?

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

never got a demo and cant say. prob should be demo'd if the same continues in the future.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
why would he let his crappy teammates go after the other guys?

Fortunate lapse of judgement? :ph34r:

I have a demo of this guy, didn't really see anything suspicious. The only thing he was 16-2 and one of the worst shots that i've ever seem. At least from a distance. Who knows maybe maybe he's really good at disguising it or just a lucky ... umm if you guys want i have like a five min demo from him i can post it...

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

g00t, it was that this guy seemed to know where everyone was, even on the strangest occasions and places. Could be just luck but never know so can't ban him for that.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
you can do that X???

So can m0m and m0ss... pick your poison!