If you love your wife/girlfriend

Tracid

...but sometimes, I wish they would. ...I don't know wether I'd run across the street, through heavy traffic, or propose right there, on the spot, but at least I'd be able to spot them a mile away, so that I could make my decision.

(edited)

Error, code invalid. Its Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A. The infamous Contra code, gets you 30 lives and with the panties 30 minutes of fun, excitement and gameplay! Now we just need someone to make the Dual Shock panties with analog and rumble features ;)

Edited by Tracid

Error, code invalid. Its Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A. The infamous Contra code, gets you 30 lives and with the panties 30 minutes of fun, excitement and gameplay! Now we just need someone to make the Dual Shock panties with analog and rumble features ;)

You're correct...except you left out "Start" at the end :D

Anyway..my bad...

You all are stupid!!

ITS CALLED THE KAYOMI CODE.

for most Kayomi games that would be a Major code. thank you google it if you like =P

You all are stupid!!

ITS CALLED THE KAYOMI CODE.

for most Kayomi games that would be a Major code. thank you google it if you like =P

Kayomi...??? Its Konami dude =\