Hotel Reservation issues

Shropshire Slasher

So I clicked the linkee on the FF page, and get an error when I search for rooms.

So I called the 800 number and the guy there got an error when searching under the FF group rate.

Anyways, I made a reservation at the AAA rate, which wasn't that bad, so I have a room. But, I wondered if other people are having problems.

Also, if the FF group rate is cheaper (and comes with breakfast tickets iir) I might want to convert my res into the FF rate.

SS

I wasn't aware the FF rate had been set up yet...not that I'm always in the loop tho...

Good to know.

Though the details page has a linkee to make a reservation.

Don't quote me on that...best to send fatty a pm or something to be sure...if he doesn't respond in here

i wonder if fatty opened it up for weds+?

He shouldn't have to...the hotel should be more than happy to extend your stay by a couple days on either end of FF at the special rate.

i had to have fat call the hotel up last year so the event code thinga-ma-jig would work

Yes...human interaction is necessary in order to get the FF booking code to work outside the preset dates...lol...still they would have done it for you if you had called them :D

From my understanding, it should be set up completely if you call them. I could be wrong though. Fat is aware that the web link messes up and is the process of figuring out the problem. It is obviously on their end. I would tend to think if you just told them that you wanted to book X date to X date under the FragFestOhio booking code they could do it. Sounds like that might not be the case from what shrop said though.

Either way, once things get sorted out, it is very helpful for you guys to use that booking code. If we get a certain amount of nights booked (not sure the number) FF gets a discount on the ballroom.

My reservation:

Room Type: 2 DOUBLE BEDS NONSMOKING - MAX PER ROOM PERSON(S) :5

Smoking Preference: Non-Smoking

Rate Type: FRTAGFESTOHIO.COM

Rate: $79.00 (USD) per room, per night

Tax: 13.75% per night and 0.00 USD not included in rate effective 13 July, 2007 thru 15 July, 2007

Daily Parking Fee: Complimentary Parking

Cancellation: If you need to modify or cancel your reservation, please do so before 6:00 PM (local hotel time) on Tuesday, 10 July, 2007 or your credit card will be billed for a minimum of 1 night plus tax