Need some Pictures to be featured on the new website

Fatty

If you like to mess with pics and you'd love to see some of your work on the new website, this is for you.

Here's what I need:

High quality pics

600 x 150

The bottom oh, 25 pixels will be behind some semi-transparent text box, keep that in mind

Here's what I need:

-Cool shot of CSS action of a guy or guys using no scoped weapons thank you, ash

-Cool action shot or collage of some GunGame Action

-A fragfest picture, could be one or a collage or blend of a couple

-A CSS pic of multiple players working together somehow (teamwork, not like making a pyramid), something you might see in CAL or something...just makes you think of teamwork

-Picture of UT2k4 action

-Picture of someone having fun using their headset, or something that would represent the use of ventrillo

-Deathmatch action

-collage of general css action

-some sort of pic that could represent 3rd party maps...to speak for snc

-how could we represent map survivor in a picture?

I will be adding more, but just wanted to get this started...

Ask any questions you might have.

You can post pictures here or send them to me. I would love to have a hard decision and choose between multiple submissions.

GC Founder

Amanda, you'll have to send them to me and let me make that judgement for myself.

Ash, that is one cool picture. I'll use that for the scopeless picture. Very nice!

One problem.....it puts the buttons I need here in the forums somewhere over on my coffee table to my right....

updated with new requests above....

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests
Amanda, you'll have to send them to me and let me make that judgement for myself.

Ash, that is one cool picture. I'll use that for the scopeless picture. Very nice!

One problem.....it puts the buttons I need here in the forums somewhere over on my coffee table to my right....

updated with new requests above....

I psp'ed it a long time ago and couldn't find a use for it. Good to see someone likes it! :)

GC Founder
...bring your work friends to FF please!

More sponsorships....

The swag that everyone wanted...

lol wonder if i could use that for the vent pic tho.....someone want to make a 600 x 150 out of it?

BACK TO TOPIC PLEASE I NEED THESE PICS!!!!

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests

Hey Fatty, I was thinking that you could give my picture a bit more "oomph" if you added a touch of depth of field to blur the background, leaving arctic avenger intact. My free trial for PSP has long since passed so someone else will have to take the honor :(.

Do you need the pics from in game? Or should we create some with Gary's Mod?

Regardless of the answer, would you also want them edited to be stylistic for banner use or just sweet looking photos for visitors to gasp in amazement at?

Edited by Shadowman