Flat Out 2 @ 8:30 EST Tonight - Meet in my Vent Office!

Fatty

Last night Mini and I experienced Flat Out 2 online.......I've been missing this for nearly a year??!?

Anyhoo, it's a $20 game through steam, and will take you about 90 minute to download (so you have time). Clue and I are gonna play tonight at 8:30 EST if you want to join us.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night Mini and I experienced Flat Out 2 online.......I've been missing this for nearly a year??!?

Anyhoo, it's a $20 game through steam, and will take you about 90 minute to download (so you have time). Clue and I are gonna play tonight at 8:30 EST if you want to join us.

w00t!!

GC Founder

Ok, you guys have to join us on this one.....$20 for some wonderful entertainment.

Saturday, I stayed up until 3 am....I can't remember the last time I lost track of time playing a game, laughing so hard.

Last night Clue and I bashed around for almost 3 hours.....it's great to be on Vent for the laughter.

I'm very impressed with how the game handles on the net....I've been hosting the games, but even yet, nobody warps around, etc....just runs very well.....and I love the physics....the sounds....the explosions.....lots of cars/trucks/school buses to fight/race with.

GC Alumni
Do you have a link to computer specs, wouldn't mind seeing if my computer can play it.

If your computer can run HL2 with graphics set to high, I don't see much problems running Flatout 2 then.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

Minimum:

Operating System: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP

Processor: 1.5GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD®® Equivalent

RAM: 256 MB RAM

Video Card: 64 MB Graphics Card

Processor: DirectX® Compatible Sound Card

Hard Drive: 1.1 GB of Free Hard Drive Space

Recommended:

Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD 2000+

RAM: 512 MB RAM

Video Card: 128 MB Graphics Card

Operating System: Windows® XP SP2

I wonder if I can still play it with you guys even if I didn't "get" it under steam..

Edited by JackieChan

Jackie, just make sure you're updated to v1.2, that's what clue had to do.

Shaft, download vent first at ventrilo.com prolly, then join vent.gcftw.com at Port: 3976

Sry, wasn't clear, I have vent, but I was saying that you would tell us, on the vent channel, how to connect to play Flat Out 2 . My bad heh :)

Shaftiel

That was fun, we totally ganged up on those pubbers and that time we had that huge crash and just about all of our games crashed.

I need to put my Ventrilo chat button from my mouse button to something I can actually reach while driving.

Edited by VooDooPC

GC Founder

Last night I saw:

Clue

DJ

Voodoo

JackieChan

Shaftiel

I have to confess, some of the best fun was when we picked the same color car and ganged up on pubbers....can't imagine having 5 trucks bearing down on you from the start....all one color....so hilarious...

Talk about laughing for almost a solid 30 minutes... Those poor pubbers...

We saw some awesome crashes last night, great fun all around! I definitely like the derbies more than the races, but then, I'm still working out the kinks in my control. :)

Can't wait for another night of crash-boom-bang!

-dj

I was up with the baby at 3 a.m. so I thought I'd install it while I was awake, get to bed and be ready for some racing tonight.

Next thing I know that pesky sunrise phenomenon told me I was late for work.

4 hours *jeanie-blink poof* gone.