Flat Out 2 @ 8:30 EST Tonight - Meet in my Vent Office!

Fatty

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder

Heh, found the guys playing again last night. My office in Vent has officially become the Flat Out 2 HeadQuarters. Just do me a favor and clean up if you use it, the maid (Duke) was a bit grouchy from the mess last night.

Our Flat Out 2 community is growing quickly! Thief and Allanon were in the action last night. Maybe we'll create a little league for fun, with some derby teams. I think a game of 2 v 2 v 2 v 2 would be cool.

GC Founder

We need an updated roster of everyone who has the game now. I want to do a random draw round robin event.

Racing on the traditional oval track was also pretty cool a couple nights ago. The great thing is that with so many cars and tracks, the combinations of the two can create so many different events.

Racing as a team was also really cool. (We were doing 4 v 4, 4pts for 1st, 3 for 2nd, 2 for 3rd, and 1 for 4th..) Even if you're in the back of the group, your job can turn into demolition work and still be fun. :)

GC Founder

Known to Play FO2 in GC so far:

1. Fatty

2. Duke

3. Clueless

4. Jackie Chan

5. lost

6. Shaftiel

7. Dj

8. Shadowdog

9. Duke

10. Mini

11. Allanon

12. Thief Lord

13. VoodooPC

Who am I missing?

Known to Play FO2 in GC so far:

1. Fatty

2. Duke

3. Clueless

4. Jackie Chan

5. lost

6. Shaftiel

7. Dj

8. Shadowdog

9. Duke

10. Mini

11. Allanon

12. Thief Lord

13. VoodooPC

Who am I missing?

Me...for a third time.

GC Founder

lmao, Duke, you're on there you dope...

Sorry bub.....and which bro bought it?

1. Fatty

2. Duke

3. Clueless

4. Jackie Chan

5. lost

6. Shaftiel

7. Dj

8. Shadowdog

9. Duke

10. Mini

11. Allanon

12. Thief Lord

13. VoodooPC

14. Bub

15. Ted BreakDancin

Man I wish it could handle more than 8......but the play is nice, amazing how cool it can look and sound and still be a multiplayer without a dedicated server....

GC Founder

Sorry, it's not my fault it takes two of you to almost = a man. My bad.

1. Fatty

2. Dutchess

3. Clueless

4. Jackie Chan

5. lost

6. Shaftiel

7. Dj

8. Shadowdog

9. Mini

10. Allanon

11. Thief Lord

12. VoodooPC

13. Bub

14. Ted BreakDancin

Done, with your new name.

GC Founder

Wow, last night we had more than 8 guys....graciously a couple people stepped out to let others play. I hated to see that.

If that happens again, we should split into two servers and go pubber hunting in two seperate servers.

Racing on the racetrack with a variety of cars was a lot of fun for me. I'm continually impressed with the game's action.

I'm going to come up with somewhat of a manual tournament that involves teams of say 3 people, and includes a handful of events. We'll keep the scoring simple, basically a point for winning the event, and none for not. I have developed some favorites, but list anything that you'd think you'd like that I forget.

Parking Lot Derby - Insetta Sport

Derby Bowl 3 - Canyon

Some forest race with the slower trucks

Speedway Race with some car that has a top speed too fast for turns and requires use of nitro / coming off gas to maintain the track

What else are your favorites that would go well with a 3 v 3 (or 4 v 4, or even 2 v 2, depending on who signs up)

What would you prefer? 2 v 2, 3 v 3, or 4 v 4?

GC Founder

Um, if it's just me and Shadow....we might end up being less one Shadow around this community.....

We need some screenshots of this game. Anyone got a cool enough rig to record video of the game while we play?