Snow Day 2day

Fatty

Got a late call...no school.....

just after I woke up late, started scrambling, started a shower, then got the late call......like 5 minutes after we all could have been sleeping still.....

but, here we are, me and the 3 lovlies, up in the playroom for a cozy day off.... :wiggle2:

Got a late call...no school.....

just after I woke up late, started scrambling, started a shower, then got the late call......like 5 minutes after we all could have been sleeping still.....

but, here we are, me and the 3 lovlies, up in the playroom for a cozy day off.... :wiggle2:

No...Fair!!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Have a blast! :fatty: (<<YES!!! YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!)

I saw that on the news i believe, is that the one where a kid called in swearing saying he has a pipe bomb?

EDIT: Read the article, yeah its the one. Kids are so screwed up these days... come on look at that Allanon kid... thinks he IS a religion :D

Edited by ShadowDog

Well... central PA is already getting snow

so my 3pm is now becoming around noon.

ill have to drive in it from school to parents place, then parents place to work. then late at night I drive home.

I love the snow, I just hate driving in it. So many ppl that dont understand how to be careful in it.

calling for at least 10 inches here, up to 24 in the mtn regions. So that means Ill prob. get around a foot.

Edited by ZesteR

So I ponied up, got in the car and drove my 30 miles into the office today to find it woefully short on people. What was I thinking? Ice storm incoming on the greater Washinton, DC, area and I'll be cruising on home in it if I stay until my normal departure time of 4pm...

Wonder if I can talk my way into an afternoon working remotely...

-dj

And so the wet snow that's been falling in the 32F weather is now becoming a sheet of ice as each hour passes. It would seem I'm going to be kicked out of the office in the next 90 minutes... maybe I'll see some of you folks sooner rather than later today!

-dj

Since Cincinnati does not know how to handle snow like they do in Cleveland, I'm off today too. :) The best part is I was supposed to have an exam tommorrow, but now since they can't get it ready in time, it will be Monday.

Edited by lostoften

Since Cincinnati does not know how to handle snow like they do in Cleveland, I'm off today too. :) The best part is I was supposed to have an exam tommorrow, but now since they can't get it ready in time, it will be Monday.

What school in Cinci do you go to?