Zester.. Banned o.O

ZesteR

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

So then... we gonna go on and do a GC march on their servers?

lol there was an AWPer in the server who might have been hacking but had a good score, was banned and I asked why they said obvious walling... I asked if it was just because they thought that he was better than him and wanted to make sure they staid on top... I was kicked :)

Edited by Allanon

You guys may as well stop posting in their forums. At this point you're just riling up a couple of teenagers (which is not that hard to do). If you really do want to get unbanned you should try and make some rational appeal to Con (Con:xXx::Fatty:Mmmm) to get him to overrule EasyCore (who appears to be the only real authority paying attention to you). Otherwise you're just making GC look bad by starting a bunch of new threads on their banned forums.

(edited)
You certainly made EZ mad! LOL

He was born mad

Oh... lol he just made a post stating a) No one asks you to come here. No one invites you, for all intents and purposes, you're not wanted B) Where do any of you "pubbies" get off imagining that we *owe* you a valid response, a reason or ANYTHING for that matter... regarding *ANYTHING* we do? and c)

But most likely, I'll just come back to a constantly full server with a HUGE turnover and scores of legit, strong and courteous players... the Slaughterhouse.

The sad thing is he has legit, strong, and courteous italicized even though it's all false... :(. I didn't talk back after that though.. just said I helped run a group of servers (ours) and that was it :)

Edited by Allanon

Taken from his reply to another person who got banned...

If you're playing honestly, then you're too good for us and if you're hacking, you're good enough that it took 2 bans to take care of.

I think what you guys don't get is that xXx doesn't want to play with good players, they want to play with people who they know they can beat every time...all they care about is padding their stats (which is so pointless it's comical).

Yah I'm calm now and I say we just pick a night where we rush their servers and play there with GC attitudes but don't post on their forums and any more... just leave them to yell at each other :)

Yah I'm calm now and I say we just pick a night where we rush their servers and play there with GC attitudes but don't post on their forums and any more... just leave them to yell at each other :)

After reading more of their forums...these guys barely have the mental resources to end sentences properly. I'm not so sure we should provoke the great apes any further, who knows how much free time they're willing to waste trying to prove that they are less intelligent than we previously thought. What does that mean? Don't provoke them...if for any reason to not make a hassle for Fatty and the other bored members.

Oops I provoked them more. I didn't read your post before I wrote back. Anyway, I'm not even a .gc member so whatever I say you peeps shouldn't be held responsible. I'll be damned if I'm going to let them get away with banning you for no reason, though.

I don't like the fact that they said it was a rage or rant when in reality I was eating fruit loops and watching the A Team.

Edited by CowboyFromHell

I'm done wasting my breath on them... it's not worth it.

This just shows that our servers are so much better than theirs. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY ... even though we do have Quantity in members, i do believe they get a larger flow of nubs thru their servers.

thanks guys, but i do not need an unban from there anymore.. i just wanted to show them why their way is not right...

I will play with our bots on GC in the mornings from now on... at least they won't ban me, and they can actually kill me.

lol, someone post up the server IP so I can go on and kill noobs...then get banned. I always find that hillarious

I joined a server once, went 13 and 1, was called a ******* hacker, and banned without even so much as a warning. Those jokers didn't even have a forum for me to go make fun of them in. :biglaugha:

Seriously though...post up the IP because I want to see if this server is the same way :freak3:

I'm done wasting my breath on them... it's not worth it.

This just shows that our servers are so much better than theirs. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY ... even though we do have Quantity in members, i do believe they get a larger flow of nubs thru their servers.

thanks guys, but i do not need an unban from there anymore.. i just wanted to show them why their way is not right...

I will play with our bots on GC in the mornings from now on... at least they won't ban me, and they can actually kill me.

Yah I made one more post and now I'm done. Though they will no doubt view it as criticism, since they are so radical in their views, I tried to just make a statement and hope they would read it, probably not but at least I tried. I'm now officially blocking this site so I can't go and flame against them.

(edited)

209.40.98.21:27015 there you go Mav.

If you are gonna get banned, post it :) lol

First thing im going to do when I game this Saturday, is get banned from there again for kicking butt, then come to GC and kick some more butt!!!! mwhaha

Edited by ZesteR

They banned all of you within, I'm going to assume, one or two maps. The demo policy they have is because they really don't care about who they ban. Whoever gets banned has the option of staying banned or kissing up to them. Now, when someone tries to disagree with them they pull out the fact that it's their server.

Now I ask you, how in the hell were we being immature? They say they run a fun and polite server when people who have questions or disagrees to ONE policy gets hit with badmouthing and banned.

You better watch when you play in there Mav they're pretty bad dudes. I swear one of them has to think he's so bad that he wears middle finger slogans on his pullups.

Edited by CowboyFromHell

(edited)

ugh, i keep replying. they make is so EASY to push their BUTTONs!!! rofl, i make myself laugh too easily. :)

if they were smart, they'd register here and see what we're all talkin about.

Edited by ZesteR