Zester.. Banned o.O

ZesteR

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

pwnt ...

I will sign on at home.. and check it out

Edited by ZesteR

You have been banned by admin permanently !!

Disconnect: Added to banned list.

Disconnect: Added to banned list.

Banned by server

Banned by server

I sucked for 4 maps then went 22-0 and poof gone.. Killed too many admins in a row.

as for xXx, SICK KOVAH ON EM!!!

Invasion is more of a D-Penetration X (Yeah we ripped off DX, oh well) thing. kovah is more for spamming random stuff in hopes other people talk to him. Learnz your VI noob. EDIT: kovah joined us.

Oh and for you boyz who helped in the invasion. I was very proud, I didn't think any of ya had it in you. We should do it again sometime. :)

Edited by CowboyFromHell

Thanks guys... you're like family!

They picked on the little guy, and you guys backed up me!

Now I have an ego the size of KWill's Bicep.

What happened after everyone got banned on the forums?

I was playing in there for a little bit like 20 minutes ago. I knew I wouldn't like it right when I started to connect and it began downloading all the quake sounds. So right as I join we have this. I only got to play like a round on there before it switched to de_train. T side was a bit stacked, of course. I joined CT and had a poor 11-5 score and top player on the team. Think I killed one of the admins twice and they both probably would've been accused for hacking because the first time i was side-strafing and fired one shot for a headshot. Second time everyone alive was at A because a couple of T's had gone B and cleared it out. I watched one guy get die on radar and knew a T was about to come around the corner. I jumped onto a dumpster and he heard me. I waited a sec and ran around the corner and wasted him as he was pulling out a grenade. Then as the next round started my brother started doing something and my ping jumped above 250 and I was eventually autokicked.

sigh, can't believe i wasted time reading all of this..

although - "thanks easycore. and I see your point as well. I am simply interested in helping you guys find a way to properly spot hackers from professional players. If you need anything else from me you can pm me or feel free to stop by my clan site www.extempore.org. " - did make me LOL - who are the professional players.. ? heh

There is no need to argue with idiots.. they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

sigh, can't believe i wasted time reading all of this..

although - "thanks easycore. and I see your point as well. I am simply interested in helping you guys find a way to properly spot hackers from professional players. If you need anything else from me you can pm me or feel free to stop by my clan site www.extempore.org. " - did make me LOL - who are the professional players.. ? heh

There is no need to argue with idiots.. they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

lol... bane is so weird

that quote is so true, but sometimes it's amusing to watch them and see how they run.