Springbreak!

nut

YAY! i got out of school at lunch today... like less then an hour ago.. mom called up the school and got my last 3 periods C L E A R E D... i am leaving for Sunriver Bend from today to next friday (fri-fri) yaaaaaaay snowboarding tommarow next day next day next day next day next day.. for 6 days straight hopefully..

Should be a blast.. when im back ill post some PIX!

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello::peace: :peace: :peace:

(edited)
In all my years in the states...I've never snowboard or ski :(

How sad. I'm into skiing, not snowboarding. I have been skiing for 20+ years, and I have a deep seated anger toward snowboarders. Before they had their own part of the mountain, they use to come out and just wipe out all the moguls, and put deep grooves in the runs. tinkleed me off. Plus they were always the smart donkey kids who had no interest in being civil. Of course I'm sure this does not apply to any of the snowboarders in GC or on this forum heh :). Next snow come on up to Big Bear or Snow Valley, I'll teach you how to ski.

Shaftiel <---- bitter old skier

Heh.. I was censored.

Edited by shaftiel

I hate you all...I don't understand why kids get all this time off when it's us adults who have real work and real stress and really need the time off...ARRRGABLARGEEEEEEBOOOOAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

Oh and from someone who skied for 10+ years before seeing the light...how do you skiiers still do it? I mean it really sucks compared to snowboarding. (<period) Snowboards were an upgrade from skis...stop pretending like skis are the coolest thing since the Camero...the '80's called...they want their hardwood floors back! Yes you're going to fall on your butt a lot the first few times out but don't just give up then pretend like skiing is so much better!

[/rant]

Oh i probably should add that my arches fell (from wearing skate shoes) in 1996 while in Banff (of all places) at which point I started snowboarding until it hurt so much I had to give up the greatest feeling in the world...my arches are better now but I haven't had time to get back on the slopes <_<

nut

YAY! that was awsome! so much snowboarding aaaaaaaaaaaw man it was great... bachelor always brings fresh powder reguardless of how warm it is... parks where great and SUNRIVER was AWSOME! pics inc in a bit..