SCHWEET!!!!

Thief_Lord

well apparently this guys decided to put a camera on his head and broadcast his life on the Internet!!!

Justin TV

So I guess he just tries to make evrything as PG-13 as possible. He has only done this for about 9 or 10 days so far. The Idea soundfs kinda stupid, but it starts to get Addicting if you watch enough. One of the first days someoine hacked onto his phoneline and called the cops into his apartment. They busted in with guns drwn and everything. Check it out!

well apparently this guys decided to put a camera on his head and broadcast his life on the Internet!!!

Justin TV

So I guess he just tries to make evrything as PG-13 as possible. He has only done this for about 9 or 10 days so far. The Idea soundfs kinda stupid, but it starts to get Addicting if you watch enough. One of the first days someoine hacked onto his phoneline and called the cops into his apartment. They busted in with guns drwn and everything. Check it out!

lol i could not do that.

My buddy did this a year or so ago...much much much more entertaining than this lifeless loser, except we went through 3 lens extensions and decided it wasn't worth the money. Also we couldn't keep it PG if you paid us.

I won't knock it, seeing as I haven't actually watched any, but I must admit it sounds like one of the most painfully boring ways to kill time. At least, that's assuming his life is ten times more interesting than mine. I just imagined someone watching my life all day...Even when I'm not at work, it'd reduce even the most resolute of men to tears.

You know, it occurs to me that watching him watching TV could be a really ghetto-DVR. And what if he keeps doing this as baseball season rolls around? Can he put his life on the Intardweb without the express written consent of Major League Baseball?

And talk about boring, how boring would it be to watch someone watching baseball...

OK, well since no one else will answer about the cops, someone hacked into the site and got his information and called the cops to his Apt. I guess they said somthing really bad was happening there because the cops busted down his doors with guns drawn and pointing at his head. He told them that there was no problem there and that they 'the cops' were being filmed live on the internet. It was all very funny.

to bad i wasnt there to see it though.....:(