Another problem

jb55

Ahem...<clears throat> let me try my ebonics out real quick...

Fo HEEZY! That is whack dawg, lemme get up outta heezy, that is WHACK! oh fo' sho' I aint neva seen none of dat up in heezy, that is fo sheeezy...

Gunneezy

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

get a new video card

I have a radeon 8500 128MB

it only started to do it since I installed me MoBo (but not that often, only like every 10 time I join a server)

Damn that MOBO!!! 1337.gif

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

exactly... you have an ATI... < Nvidia

In all seriousness that was the kind of problems I was having with my old old old ATI like 3 years ago and that's when I went out and bought a voodoo and all my games worked perfectly after that. :ph34r:

Chances are you are having some conflicts between your mobo and vid card. There have been some issues with radeon having problems with them. You don't have an abit board by chance do you? First I would check your boards manufacturer, they have the board driver updates on their site. This sounds like it may be the issue.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

It is hard to help you out too much JB55 without your system information, mobo chipset, etc, the whole works.

It sounds like you are over clocking your vid card. If so, bring it back to normal. If it isn't that, then you may want to update your bios, chipset drivers, video card drivers, directx, everything. My 8500 128MB works like a dream. Much better Image Quality than any Nvidia card I have ever used, especially for video's, etc.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
Much better Image Quality than any Nvidia card I have ever used, especially for video's, etc.

There you go Fatty, you said you like to argue. There's one for ya to dispute. :blink:

How can you dispute the truth? :P

dude, whatever is causing your comp to crash, restart, mess up, whatever is the probably the same thing as this. Sounds like your mobo is crap, i would send it back man or your gonna have this until you get a new one. Theres no way i can really help ya. Try updating your bios...I dont know man, Id send it back