Possible seat for sale.

Playaa

So right now I have 2 seats purchased. One for me and one for my friend. This friend was originally supposed to be Ixzod but he backed out after I already bought the seat. Then I asked Jello (whom some of you have met at a previous FragFest) and he said yes...then backed out...so I asked another friend...and he said yes but has now backed out.

During all of that my other friend (Ploetz) decided he wanted to come along but he already lives in Ohio.

Long story short...I probably have a seat for sale and will probably just be flying to FF07 since I don't want to make a 10-hour drive by myself.

anyone interested? pm me.

So right now I have 2 seats purchased. One for me and one for my friend. This friend was originally supposed to be Ixzod but he backed out after I already bought the seat. Then I asked Jello (whom some of you have met at a previous FragFest) and he said yes...then backed out...so I asked another friend...and he said yes but has now backed out.

During all of that my other friend (Ploetz) decided he wanted to come along but he already lives in Ohio.

Long story short...I probably have a seat for sale and will probably just be flying to FF07 since I don't want to make a 10-hour drive by myself.

anyone interested? pm me.

Poor Playaa : \

Wait...you can't buy a seat if you already live in Ohio? :shrug03:

Wait...you can't buy a seat if you already live in Ohio? :shrug03:

heh...FF would get shut down if the folks from Ohio couldn't come now wouldn't it?

no I just meant that he wouldn't be able to road trip it with me since he lived in Ohio.

• 1 month later...

It was actually purchased already and moved....I just didn't deletee the other line in the list......good deal, one more seat to a full house, and then it's on to the overflow!