Job update

nut

I quit mcd's in january... walked up to Kashes the gardening store and got hired on the spot today... i start saturday =) should be fun... BEATS FLIPPING BURGERS... ill be outside working my donkey off other then snacking all the time indoors doing nothing.

yaysssss

(edited)

Good luck! But who will make all the Big Macs now?

I was thinking about going to a gardening store called Gali's to get a job, do you know if you will just do everything from planting to carrying old ladies their plants? (even though there are usually those huuuge cart things)

Edited by Chimmpp

nut

im not sure what my job will consist of... even know he mentioned something about clearing out the hill behind them to put something there... so probley machetie'n some sticker bushes.

ill letcha guys know how it goes on saturday!

wonder what the pay is

nut
:unsure:

you accepted a job before knowing the pay rate?

well i am used to min wage... and he said its higher so ... im happy. its like 7.80$ min wage.. hope its like 8.15 or 8.50

thatd be shweeet

well i am used to min wage... and he said its higher so ... im happy. its like 7.80$ min wage.. hope its like 8.15 or 8.50

thatd be shweeet

$7.80min wage?!?! In IL the min wage is $6.50....

thatd be shweeet

$7.80min wage?!?! In IL the min wage is $6.50....

$5.15

:shrug03: I am working at the same store for 3 dollars less then i did this summer. It's been 2 months and still trying to get this resolved. My immediate boss said its because they evaluated my work

Um.. were you rehired? Because if you have been employed since the summer, they would have needed to provide you with a document for you to sign outlining the reasons for the reduction of pay. If you were rehired at this reduced pay, well, you're kinda outa luck.

Shaftiel

nut

wow what a day... very hard but satisfying work

dug dug dug dug for 8 hrs + ripped off bio pots and put em in plastic pots.. me and 2 other guys ... cleared out rows where all the plants sit ... looks really good.. but got another i dunno 2 weeks+ work to do in that area so should be very TAXing work...

get paid 8.50$ an hour to.. yaaaaaaaaaaaaay (min wage is 7.80$)

work 9am-5:30pm every weeekend day.. i get monday to because i have it off this weekend =)

:smiling2: :smiling2: :smiling2:

Minnesota min wage is 6.50

Which is what I make. When I'm 20 :(

My other job which I just accepted never called me back. I've called for a week and about 10 times. That wage is 11.50 SO YOU CAN TELL HOW MAD I AM THAT THEY ARE NOT CALLING ME BACK