CONTEST: The Best Way to Abuse a Hacker!

Fatty

THE BEST WAY TO ABUSE A HACKER CONTEST!!!

Welcome to the Contest. The winner of this contest will receive a complimentary 1 month reserve spot on tropolis (if they want it). Have fun!

Considerations for better score:

1)Ease of use (completed scripts, simple commands, etc, typing a lot will not be too enjoyable)

2)Details included - Your abuse idea must be fully functional given the basic setup of any server

3)Evilness - nuf said, this guy hacks

4)Fun - Do the others enjoy this? Will it make a good demo?

5)Descriptive - Your Abuse Rx must describe exactly what the commands do.

Have fun!

PS. Only actual abuse plans, etc will be considered. Ideas are ok, but won't be included in the contest. Winner will be someone who posts the exact method of abuse to be carried out.

<wringes hands> I can't wait!! Give us a good one!!! Hackers suck! :angry:

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

do something that wipes out there hard drive and makes there computer completely irrepareable, so they have to spend another 2 gs on another one, id laugh for a long itme if that happened to someone

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

rcon admin_command admin_execclient unbindall

Finish.

Best way to ruin someones cs life for a good 5 mins. If they are n00bs it will be a living hell.

TeKNiK

P.S. I know its not original and highly doubt it'll win. But its always fun to do := .

Edit - haha 100 posts. Never thought I would hit it since I don't post very much.

admin_execclient snapshot

over and over and over...

Bogs down the computer, but doesnt make it so they cant fix it...still funy when they ask "Why do I have 4 fps?"

lmao

DO IT! lol

Gunny

admin_execclient snapshot

over and over and over...

Bogs down the computer, but doesnt make it so they cant fix it...still funy when they ask "Why do I have 4 fps?"

lmao

DO IT! lol

Gunny

Not to mention it will kill their hard drive if they dont have a big one.

GC Founder

The winner is going to write a little alias program that uses amx for us.

to exec client on our server, say on Zeabos, it's:

amx_client zeabos <command here>

Someone should write a little script to brutalize....

Considerations for better score:

1)Ease of use (completed scripts, simple commands, etc, typing a lot will not be too enjoyable)

2)Details included - Your abuse idea must be fully functional given the basic setup of any server

3)Evilness - nuf said, this guy hacks

4)Fun - Do the others enjoy this? Will it make a good demo?

5)Descriptive - Your Abuse Rx must describe exactly what the commands do.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Create a word for your swear filter... like abcdefghijklmnop or something... and the result of typing it does some 99 damage slap straight up or something...

amx_client hacker unbindall --- unbinds all keys

amx_client hacker bind mouse1 kill --- anytime he hits his mouse1 button, he will die

amx_client hacker bind y say abcdefghijklmnop --- anytime he tries to use the default say command "y" he will speak the word in the swear filter and be smacked to high heaven

amx_client hacker bind u say abcdefghijklmnop -- same as above, except for teamsay

amx_client hacker record IrNub --- starts recording a demo named IrNub

amx_client hacker say "This nub hacker just got pwned by Mmmm!" --- causes him to say "This nub hacker just got pwned by Mmmm!"

amx_client hacker snapshot --- takes a screen shot

put some pauses in here... command is unknown to me (wait;wait;wait; or something?)

amx_client hacker stop ---- stops the demo

put a bit of a pause here too...

amx_client hacker playdemo/startdemo (whatever the command is) IrNub --- plays the demo you just recorded for him

8P)

amx_recorddemo <demoname>

That is the best...just start one stop it....start one....stop it...make a whole bunch and they will flood his HD...and the whole time you do it make him take screenies...lmao

pwnd.

admin_restrictallweapons [target] loses use of all weapons

admin_chicken [target] turns target into a chicken

admin_teleport [target] [x] [y] [z] teleports target to given coordinates

admin_llama [target] converts anything they type say into bleets, brawls etc..

Then let the fun begin, everyone likes shooting chickens

or

admin_teleport [target] [x] [y] [z]

admin_bury [target] buries target in the ground, dropping all weapons

admin_llama [target]

So if you you see anyone buried or turned into a chicken, you know it's open season.

Along with this if the person has played long enough to show up on stats page, put *CHEATER* in front or behind his/her name.

I'm nominating Tapes as the best with a few differences.

basically force the hacker to record a demo called IrNub then cause him to say Fatty pwns me!!! and Mmmm is my daddy, and "I really wish I had an understanding of how not to be an idiot." and then stop the demo then start it on his pc....make him watch it

:)

oh yeah unbindall would just be fun too

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
admin_restrictallweapons [target]  loses use of all weapons

admin_chicken [target]  turns target into a chicken

admin_teleport [target] [x] [y] [z] teleports target to given coordinates

admin_llama [target] converts anything they type say into bleets, brawls etc..

Then let the fun begin, everyone likes shooting chickens

or

admin_teleport [target] [x] [y] [z]

admin_bury [target] buries target in the ground, dropping all weapons

admin_llama [target]

So if you you see anyone buried or turned into a chicken, you know it's open season.

Along with this if the person has played long enough to show up on stats page, put *CHEATER* in front or behind his/her name.

If they're a chicken, isn't everything they say already changed to chicken noises? And I think set teleport commands would be tough considering the different sizes of maps using different coordinates :( Does trop have chicken mod? :huh:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
The demo evilness above is recorded on the hacker's computer, so no, you don't get it.

Could easily enough add a line that corresponds to the amx_cleint hacker record and amx_client hacker stop for the admin. Then it would be saved to the admin's computer - problem is, I believe it would overwrite the old demo each time the script was used... so IMO, the admin should just do their own "record demoname" and then "stop" in console before and after the incident respectively. At least, that's what I would do if I wanted to show off the hacker getting worked :PB)