LOTRO Anyone?

[LaW]Maverick

Lord of the Rings Online...I love it. Before I go join some random kinship (guild type thing), I wanted to see if any of my fellow GC members were going to play or are playing. I'd rather play with you guys...but if not, hey, I'll find a kinship to join.

Let me know...but I have to say...the game is sweet, and I'm more impressed than I thought I'd be.

Although I really want to try this, and I probably will in the not too distant future, there's

just too much going on in WoW ATM. We took down shade of aran & the prince in kara this

past week. Once we have that instance on farm we start 25 man raids.

Well Wayfarer...let me know if you start playing...maybe you can bring some of the WoW addicts with ya'! :-)

I really love it so far. I'd offer you my 10 day guest pass...but I'm holding on to it for my friend. I can see if I can get a hold of one though...

:unsure:

<reaches for translator>

Karazhan is a 10 man raid with 10 bosses in it. Shade of Aran, Terestian Illhoof, and Prince Malchezaar are

the 7, 8 & 9 bosses. Several guilds have been stuck on shade. Once we are able to successfully clear

Karazhan without much difficulty it is put on "farm" status. Meaning we go in there clear the bosses repeatedly

so everyone can get what they want/need from the boss drops. Karazhan is the "introduction" raid for the expansion.

There are several 25 man raids after Karazhan that require the weapons & armor that we accumulate from there.

I'm telling you if you had just shot him in the first place we wouldn't have had to bare witness to the hellspawn that wayfarer just posted.

I think I need to go kick myself in the nuts and perform an atomic wedgie on myself after reading that...

:unsure:

<reaches for dictionary>

ps - hi wayfarer. css misses you. i do, too. :(

Lol!!

Mo complete your quest!!!! It's been months...

<hint>

kick in some teeth north of Toronto

All the H8 for Wayfarer + serious lack of practice = sitting duck in CSS.

I will continue playing WoW! Can you really blame me? :twitch:

Oh and me and Mo have a big bag full of Wayfarer hate, Wayf... and it's still almost full O.o jk.

All the H8 for Wayfarer + serious lack of practice = sitting duck in CSS.

fix'd it for you

Well...this has gone on long enough. You have to come out and admit that you no longer enjoy the company of your old friends or you miss us and you have a somewhat serious problem with WoW that interferes with how you want to live you life. Choose one. I smell an intervention. This goes for Scuba, Shep, Shazzz and anyone else whos abandoned their friends. (can you tell I'm tired of being owned by M2 and anti all the time?)

Is M2 being the schoolyard bully again? I know I gave you protection from

him in the past Mo, but that is no longer possible. My soul belongs to WoW now.

If I ventured into CSS now I would be no more a help against the evil forces of

XT than you yourself. I wish I could help you Mo. I really do.

i will deff be playing soon... and if you can get me a 10day free trail.. i would LOVE it.. i always like to test things out first ..

i really want to play to... because i remeber playing daoc... all the funtimes where at the start. and the most known/good people where starters..

give some screen shots =)!

give some screen shots =)!