Yea Halo 2 for PC!

TheReverend(c)

I got my July PC gamer extremely early and they had a review for Halo 2. Apparently they said it was a terrible port from Halo 2 and plays the same as the Xbox version. By this I mean they did not change anything, apparently despite all the fancy screen shots it looks just like the original, and the game play is suited more for a controller then for a keyboard and mouse. Oh yah... and you have to have Vista as well as pay 50 bucks despite the fact that its three years old.

Silly Microsoft, thinking people actually want to play Halo 2 at this point. Even more so they think people will buy a whole new OS, which doesn't even work properly at this point, too play a three year old game that doesn't even require or use the functions of the new OS.

Microsoft should forget about Halo and start hyping up Crysis some more if they want too really sell copies of Vista.

I know it's weird but I have friends who are ecstatic about it. They are old PC gamers who somehow feel in love with Halo and still play it, but refuse to get an Xbox or play with a controller. They are all currently whining like little girls about the Vista thing. I wish people would whine less.

Hey...people still play WoW...so can you blame people for playing Halo and Halo 2 PC?

I know it's weird but I have friends who are ecstatic about it. They are old PC gamers who somehow feel in love with Halo and still play it, but refuse to get an Xbox or play with a controller. They are all currently whining like little girls about the Vista thing. I wish people would whine less.

Hey...people still play WoW...so can you blame people for playing Halo and Halo 2 PC?

Because a controller is not a great way to play a FPS... no mater what it just does not work....