It's time for OVERFLOW!!

Fatty

I'm very pleased to announce that all 7 original tables have been sold a month and a half prior to the event!

Have you reserved your hotel room yet? Don't be left without one! Any questions about hotel reservations, just ask!

I still do not understand why there is almost no one coming from a state bordering OH exept MI. Odd.

Now.

I demand a schedule1!!!

b/c I'm not going :/

^ from PA.

Be there next year when I'm done with school!

I'm very pleased to announce that all 7 original tables have been sold a month and a half prior to the event!

Have you reserved your hotel room yet? Don't be left without one! Any questions about hotel reservations, just ask!

its cuz everyone know's i'm coming and they all want to meet me. :D

no excuse zest! you are coming! its on a weekend! whats school got to do with it? :-p

School is #1 priority in my life. I must take it serious inorder to finish with good grades. I am spending a lot of time studying and taking classes in the summer.

My free time is spent with my g/f that I never get to do anything with.

Ya gotta respect that.

no excuse zest! you are coming! its on a weekend! whats school got to do with it? :-p

School is #1 priority in my life. I must take it serious inorder to finish with good grades. I am spending a lot of time studying and taking classes in the summer.

My free time is spent with my g/f that I never get to do anything with.

Ya gotta respect that.

Bring her with.