The GC Fantasy Football League is OPEN!!

MrDuke

soo....I'm actually working on a website called FantasySportStats.com that started out as a way to create RSS feeds with Fantasy Team information that the user chooses.

For example, if Duke decided he wanted a VB program to keep track of his Fantasy League but he doesn't want to input all the stats himself he can sign up on FSS and create his league with his teams and each team with their own players. Then the site sends out a weekly RSS feed with his stats in whatever format he wants and his program can pick it up.

The key here is that it would be free.

Now I'm building the site in such a way that you can basically run a Fantasy Sports League from the site...the RSS thing is just a bonus because I actually WANTED to build a VB program that would read an RSS feed...but couldn't find a free one anywhere on the net.

Anyway...once the site gets to an "alpha" point, I'm gonna need testers. You guys think you'd be interested? (I'm still probably months away from that point).

• 2 months later...

i think it was actually scheduled for 26th. tmarw. i missed it by far.. didn't even realize i had the team pre-picked until i got the email..

nps.. i will still bring the heat... not as lethal but heated!