Ticket for sale

jihad_joe

• 2 weeks later...

I don't suppose this is still for sale isn't it? Thats a nice $5 discount from what I'll pay at this point.

How would we go about making this official assuming you do still have it, anyhow?

Maybe next year i'll buy 5 seats and try to make some money off my friends....$75 would pay for all my buy-ins for poker, which then i will take more money from my friends! I I like where this is going. Heck m0m's server is real nice, if i have room in the car I might just take that too.

$75 would pay for all my buy-ins for poker, which then i will take more money from my friends!

Because that's EXACTLY what happened last year.

just make a copy of the reciept on paypal and tell fatty. Do you still want the ticket?

(edited)
just make a copy of the reciept on paypal and tell fatty. Do you still want the ticket?

Actually, I was the one that wanted the ticket. Assuming its still for sale, that is.

Send me an e-mail at "edzo29 at gmail dot com" with however you want to handle it. I've never done a paypal transfer anyhow, and I don't have your info to do it with.

Edited by Ewerd