Insurgency is out!

Allanon

The American sniper rifle is totally unfair compared too the Iraqi one. The American one has a bi-pod and is semi-automatic. The Iraqi one is bolt action and has no bi-pod. They also give you more ammo to use with the American one.

The game is very buggy still. It runs ok on my machine but the sounds are hosed and I can not hear my own gun fire or anything. I can not tell yet where I am supposed to go and what I am supposed to do. On top of that, there can only be one sniper and there always someone sniper already. It is the only class I actually like and can get kills with. The others I just run around and die and I have no idea where I died from. Game looks great though.

yeah it was release a couple of days ago. it's still a tad buggy, i like a lot of things about the game, but they really need to have objectives easier to find. maybe that's just the commander's duty but from a design perspective, it's great to make things realistic but if a main gameplay element isn't being used, you have to tweak things so that the user will know what to do. there have been so many time i have no idea what i'm supposed to be doing in a map even after reading the information at the beginning of the map. the mod has a lot of potential.