Nepenthe Last Call

Flitterkill

Starting today, Last Call is in effect on our server.

This really means very little other than there are about 40 days remaining before UT3 demo arrives (give or take a few either way)

1) Superweapons - the redeemer of course, but also our long forgotten friend the ion cannon, are now BACK ONLINE

Camp the 'deemer like it's 2004!

2) Maps - you want them on, now is your last chance - post up LINKS to where they live, HW or I can take care of the rest.

3) Last Call Nights - We should start thinking about a day or two later this September or early October to viking funeral this thing in style, get all the GC folks and remnants on and have at it through your favorite maps.

-Fk

Agreed...

Please play

ONS-Alien2

ONS-midworld

I got both from beyond unreal, but also available on planetunreal.

Thanks!

Why those two? I don't know. I found them lingering on my HDD somewhere, heck, I don't even know if they're any good...though I vaguely remember the orig Alien and it was mustard.

Yay, I'm finally a corporal again.

woot, 700 posts

Edited by Tek-Almighty

yahhhhh shoot shazz off a mountain goatstyle

Btw: I got pretty frustrated in Nep tonight which took me back a bit as well. GREAT FREAKIN TEAMS SLDFIJSLDKJFLSKDJFLSKDJF

Edited by Wentz

Btw: I got pretty frustrated in Nep tonight which took me back a bit as well. GREAT FREAKIN TEAMS SLDFIJSLDKJFLSKDJFLSKDJF

I thought they were good teams...

:P

And it'd be great to get everyone on vent when we have this viking funeral night.

yahhhhh shoot shazz off a mountain goatstyle

Wasnt I on your team for 1/2 the games??? :unsure: You almost made me cry! I seem to remember SWITCHING in Acrtic to try to give you a hand and come back for a win... (which we did almost do btw)

Edited by DarkArchon

yeah Dria is the only map that actually made me angry, look at my deaths in the stats.. I was singled out!

Bush stopped what he was doing and came after me, gonna change my player model cus of u punx.

I'd be fighting unclean or something then BOOM headshot from behind by BushwaX

DIE

Edited by Wentz

Bush stopped what he was doing and came after me, gonna change my player model cus of u punx.

Sorry I missed last night. The joys of taking a week off to do drywall work and to fix the laundry room

(leaky shower from upstairs).

maybe we should all stop playing and kill the Wentz!! ??

Now THAT would be fun! :) :)

I am scared of heights please no Icarus.

I do like Penty's Scorched on Omnipotent. Has more nodes and better weapon selection at lockers.

By the way Penty, thanks for Omnipotent map site. Runs slow on server for me (when I can get on due to almost always full) but would not mind playing bots. I am a freak when it comes to vehicles.

Edited by MaDPaT

Is there any chance that we could add a couple VCTF maps?

I second that. If tuff to do now just put it up on the last week for a day or two.

I second that. ONS these days are brutal and seems only 1 in 8 games are competitive. I've said the story before, your prime goes down in the first minute then run and get sniped for the next 7. I ended up playing some ICTF after I left Nep last night just to relax (I didn't realize it was only 10pm).

Ion Cannon in full effect, will be fun. Deemer still might be annoying, but it really doesn't matter what kills me while I'm running to the primary for the 20th time in crossfire. =P I love you insta-deth bomb -weeee I can fly!

maybe we should all stop playing and kill the Wentz!! ??

Now THAT would be fun! :) :)

Dont worry Wentz. Unclean and I can protect you... ;)

Bush, whenever my team loses it's prime now and I dont see any way we can get it back, I just catch a lift to a node (in your case, a side one in AS when you left) and get as many kills as I can on foot. I think I pulled off 11 or so the other night. Way more fun than fighting a battle that you CANT win no matter how hard you try.

The only redeemer I know where is on Torlan map since I only really play on Nepenthe. It has been so long I do not know where any other redeemers are. They would be helpful killing levi though on Severence.

Maybe that's why there are two redeemers on that map. They are close to being under the overhead archways on the way to the side node closest to the primary. Actually, they are pretty annoying as it often breaks down to just a battle over redeemers on that map.