STACKING

3vil

i'd like to believe this is a community where the admins don't have to switch people themselves...

oh and i accidentally let an f bomb fly last night.. my apologies renn.. a weekend bachelor party and all day watching football must have gotten the best of me.. luckily i wasn't in church

I did not start this to flame or offend anyone.This topic was started to see what,if anything,would happen if we can make the teams easier to balance,WITHOUT,admin help.I was only trying to make the game more enjoyable.And ty,i enjoy you playing so don't do anything to get banned! :wiggle2:

Giving some cash seems to help sometimes. I know lunk gives about like 11,000 when it's 5-1. I've tried in the past, but i normally just give people with a T or CT in their name money (ma_givemoney t) :(

Can that be automated? On my Thursday night server ... ;) ... they automatically add weapon restrictions to a team thats ahead by 5. I prefer the monies to the weapon restrictions tho.

Edited by Bewildered

Giving some cash seems to help sometimes. I know lunk gives about like 11,000 when it's 5-1. I've tried in the past, but i normally just give people with a T or CT in their name money (ma_givemoney t) :(

ma_givecash #ct / ma_givecash #t