ADMIN wierdness

Ringadon

I was playing just a little bit ago, like 10 min ago and I was noticing all sorts of messages in the typed chat area with the prefix (TO ADMIN) or (ADMIN ONLY) and I've never seen anything like this before. I haven't done anything different with my account recently and to my knowledge if these messages should only be seen by admins I shouldn't be seeing them.

So it is summed up

1. I have been seeing messages that I believe are only to be seen by admins

2. I have no knowledge as to why I'm seeing them

3. If somehow I have admin power (which I doubt) I don't think that I should.

4. I just became a dues paying member today and I'd guess that that has something to do with my current "issue"

I apologize if I put this in the wrong place but this seemed like the place that best fit in the coalition only forums as it is only, at least as far as I can tell, a coalition problem

If anyone can answer me my problem I would appreciate it.

Ringadon Blue

I counted (which means you shouldn't trust the number you are about to see without a +-10 next to it) 126 commands I tested the ones that I could tell from looking at I wouldn't blow the server up with and as far as I can tell ma_showrestrict worked fine as did ma_admins everything else I wasn't sure exactly what would happen so I stayed away.

Ringadon, it all depends on what kind of "dues" you purchased. If you purchased just gc membership for $50 you'll have the reserve slot on the server, access to GC private forums and you'll be able to see the admins priv chat in server but you wont have access to admin rights.

If you paid $100 then you should have admins rights. But a while ago we decided not to take on any more admins until we straightened out a few things with the current ones.

Reserve accounts are limited admin accounts. Mainly ma_chat and ma_psay. There could be other stuff though, type ma_help in console.

what does the ma_psay do i've only used the ma_chat sorry to butt in just wondering

privately talk to another player.

Shaftiel