!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11oneoneoneone!!!!!111111

Watchtower

Hey Mag! No way dude they wrecked that game. It's sooooo bad now. I havent played that in over 2 years I'd say. Lauren and I both play WoW.. I have a priest and a warrior on the Bleeding Hollow server and she has a Druid and some other characters.. Lotsa fun.

Bub wasssssup dude? Got your house all fixed up yet? I remember you putting quite a bit of work into it... And an addition to the family? How are things?

Shadowfrog my ARCH NEMESIS! Not really :P You were like 8 when I was playing tho hows it going? Had a girlfriend yet?????? Who was your bro again?

You guys all still playing CS or what? I still have never played Source. bleh. I play 1.6 from time to time but WoW is so time consuming its not even funny.. Havent played any Battlefield in forever either :/ FATSO WHERE U AT MAN???????? You guys coming down to Columbus for any Buckeyes games?? 3-0 BABY! WOOOOOO

LOLMICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheres that darn spirituality and beyond forum? And my friend Soul?? ;)

Ahhh the memories! :P

Did watch tower used to play with his girlfriend?

he probably still plays with his girlfriend....................................you see what I did there?

hey watch, long time no see!

I don't play CS (just like I used to not play CS)...I still just post on the forums way too much.

Hey watch, long time no see man....dont know if you remember me, but I remember you back in the day....

The only game I play is source from time to time... spirtuality forums and political are at the very bottom and soul was MIA until he made an appearance a few weeks ago

Edited by NOFX