UPDATE! Here we go... *THIS* week

Flitterkill

As DA pointed out in another thread, official word just came down.

Folks,

Just wanted to give you a heads' up that we're getting pretty close to releasing the Unreal Tournament 3 Beta Demo for Windows. The Beta Demo will allow instant action play against bots as well as online multiplayer. The purpose of the Beta Demo is to test the game on a large variety of hardware configurations and get gameplay feedback from the community. The development team feels they're pretty close to being ready to release this so it could come out this week but for safety sake I'd say it should be out within two weeks.

We have a few fan sites in tomorrow to play the full game and I'm sure they'll be sharing their comments pretty soon afterward.

So this Thursday is it pretty much for our Last Call.

We'll swing one round per map or switch to two point wins - or just let it rip if the competition is good. Any maps you want up now is the time.

EDIT:

Friday?!?

I just got back from Epic moments ago and thought I'd share this little morsel with you. It looks like the Unreal Tournament 3 demo will be released this Friday. They were putting the finishing touches on it last night; didn't want to release it the same day as the Call of Duty 4 demo (Thursday), so Friday appears to be the big day for the UT3 demo. Stay tuned for the full hands-on preview after I type it up (cough).

-Fk

As of today, the decision is to have no Warfare in demo (courtesy of BU)

\

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO