CoD4

dragonfly

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walked out this morning and found a $100 bill lying on the ground. Not even kidding you. Right outside my appartment!

So... I just bought it today. Gonna beat SP before I jump in the MP. :)

Wow...i thought a squeaky clean canuck like you would have turned it in to campus police or sumpin...?

Prolly some pensioners rent/heat/food money.

enjoy your game, tho'. :biglaugha:

I walked out this morning and found a $100 bill lying on the ground. Not even kidding you. Right outside my appartment!

So... I just bought it today. Gonna beat SP before I jump in the MP. :)

Wow...i thought a squeaky clean canuck like you would have turned it in to campus police or sumpin...?

Prolly some pensioners rent/heat/food money.

enjoy your game, tho'. :biglaugha:

lol! I rent an appartment in the city, and it was 11 am on a saturday. No one's up yet from all the partying (I live close to the university, but not on campus) and since I was waiting for a ride, I had been watching the parking lot. No one had been there for the past 5 minutes at least. I do remember seeing a silver jeep of sorts leave though, and if I see it again I'll just ask them if they "dropped anything". If they say 100, i'll give it back. If they say no, then I get a free 100 :)

And I WILL enjoy my new game! :D

I have been at my pc getting server stuff together and I think the server is running pretty smooth. Its in chicago and seems to run really nice. I would really appreciate it if you guys would give it a good test run for me. Let me know what game type you guys are playing most and I'll switch it up for ya. Free for All seemed to be doing pretty good last night. Had the server almost full for about 4 hours straight.

I'll be the ginny pig server for you guys and we can test up some of the stuff b4 ya try out a server. I figure its already there, so why not. :D Besides, who better to let test it than the peeps from the GC. :hug::lol2:

Ok, see you guys in the pub. I can get on GC Vent if you guys want and we play and talk it out. I can also lock up the server if you guys have enough to play so it'll be just us for a while. Let me know.

Oh ya, here is the IP---8.12.17.138:28960

GR{ Relecore is the server name.

Edited by Primus

nope, the game runs smooth as silk for me. I love the MP, I really haven't even bothered playing through the SP yet. I'm sure I'll get to it eventually but I'm having too much fun with the MP.

GC Cod4 server?

It plays well when I got it to work but it kept crashing when I tried to apply new settings :(

nope, the game runs smooth as silk for me. I love the MP, I really haven't even bothered playing through the SP yet. I'm sure I'll get to it eventually but I'm having too much fun with the MP.

GC Cod4 server?

It plays well when I got it to work but it kept crashing when I tried to apply new settings :(

It was doing that for me last night when I tried the latest drivers from nvidia. So I punched in the newer beta drivers and it works like a charm. http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us - then go down to where it says "Other drivers", select beta, pick your driver, good to go.

Well COD4 arrived at my house on Friday, over the weekend I played nothing but COD4 and I think it's safe to say I've found a new way to waste hours of my life....

This may change when Assassin's Creed arrives, but for now, I have definitely found something that'll give me a much needed break from CSS.

Ok, I'm gonna put out another shameless plug:

8.12.17.138:28960 GR{ Relecore

I'm pretty happy with it so far, as my sig will concer. Besides it gives you guys a place to play without having to pony up the dough for now. :D

By the way, if any of you guys would like to meet me on Vent, I would like to discuss the whole rcon thing. Ok, I could use some help with it actually. :hihi:

Edited by Primus

The amount of players is right on, I have played in a lot of 32 player servers and it's just chaos. You die in a few seconds and stealth is pointless. In a smaller server you get too know people, like that Spier guy earlier today who was calling me names. :)

One thing I would like too see is the KillCam, but that's just my preference.

Ok, I'm gonna put out another shameless plug:

8.12.17.138:28960 GR{ Relecore

I'm pretty happy with it so far, as my sig will concer. Besides it gives you guys a place to play without having to pony up the dough for now. :D

By the way, if any of you guys would like to meet me on Vent, I would like to discuss the whole rcon thing. Ok, I could use some help with it actually. :hihi:

played on for a lil bit. not bad. in my favs

I for one can see myself playing this most weekends (weekday evenings when I get the rare chance), I love both Headquarters and S&D, team deathmatch on some of the larger servers is just chaos.

Do we have a lot of people playing this? It's looking to be pretty popular, but looking up through here there look to be only 5-6 people posting regularly about it.

Are most folks on this thread using x-fire when playing? I'd like to hook up with some other GC in game.

Haven't been on vent to be honest, no idea if we have a COD channel in there (I haven't actually re-installed vent since my new build 5 months ago).

Edited by Leveller

Are most folks on this thread using x-fire when playing? I'd like to hook up with some other GC in game.

Haven't been on vent to be honest, no idea if we have a COD channel in there (I haven't actually re-installed vent since my new build 5 months ago).

I made a CoD 4 channel in vent...

I always have Xfire running... I just close it down when I want to change settings

I'm really starting to like headquarters mode... was playing in a 32 player HQ map last night, fun yet chaotic ... I love it!

yea thats definatley my fav mode. Search and destroy is pretty fun to....what level is everyone in MP now? I just hit major 1st class.