CoD4

dragonfly

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really starting to like headquarters mode... was playing in a 32 player HQ map last night, fun yet chaotic ... I love it!

yea thats definatley my fav mode. Search and destroy is pretty fun to....what level is everyone in MP now? I just hit major 1st class.

i think im on level 23 master gunnery sergeant 1

im gonna haveto try HQ... and i gotta get on vent :)

PS: Sonic Boom+martyrdom perk is a good one :D

I'm working on a multiple game type config. That will change it up every so often, game type wise. I do however have configs for all the game types so i can switch it up at any time. I'll wait till the server slows down b4 I do that though. Which is usually around midnight cst time or so. I need to get some more info on it though, as i tried it out for a second this morning b4 work and it didn't do what I wanted it to do. I might have to start begging some of these guys. :biglaugha:

Edited by Primus

level 41 now. I've switched to domination being my favorite mode. Hardcore search and destroy is also pretty cool, but its ultra realistic, imagine playing cs w/ 1 bullet chest shots dropping you.....and you have to wait for round end. But it has the whole defuse / defend deal.level 41 now. I've switched to domination being my favorite mode. Hardcore search and destroy is also pretty cool, but its ultra realistic, imagine playing cs w/ 1 bullet chest shots dropping you.....and you have to wait for round end. But it has the whole defuse / defend deal.

Wish I didn't have business meetings all this week, I'm getting withdrawal having not played for a couple of days, however I'm off to Vegas tomorrow for a long weekend, and have no need to get up at 6, guess I'll try to play a couple of hours tonight.

cod4 or orange box?

To be honest, I liked them equally. OB storyline > CoD4 storyline (by a LOT), graphics were very different, but CoD4 had the edge. SP lengths were about the same, but OB had more games in it (PORTAL WAS FUN!!!).

But it felt like CoD4 definitely had more replay life in it.

Edited by DarkArchon

Started downloading when I got home today. I need something new and I also need to get off from the wow pipe.

Edit: Also what kind of rigs are you guy's running these day's? I currently have a 2.5ghz opteron, 2 gigs of PC 3200 dual channel ram, and a 1650xt 512 ram. Is that going to be ok? I'm still downloading so I haven't had a chance to check it out.

Edited by BushMaster

Started downloading when I got home today. I need something new and I also need to get off from the wow pipe.

Edit: Also what kind of rigs are you guy's running these day's? I currently have a 2.5ghz opteron, 2 gigs of PC 3200 dual channel ram, and a 1650xt 512 ram. Is that going to be ok? I'm still downloading so I haven't had a chance to check it out.

That'll run it. My sig has my rig, and I can run it fine (except for the vid card crapping out).

you'd u guys say that his game relies more on the vid card or the cpu?... i have a crappy vid card and the auto config the game came with made me depressed :twitch:

video card: radeon 700pro 256mb :blink:

If you can play the demo you can play multiplayer. I think it really relies on you cpu more, not a whole lot of visual carma.

As far as the game type on the server shazz I was actually thinking of changing it up but not sure to what. It's funny you like SD and koth, I like those too. I might move it SD tonight. I'll get on vent with you guys. See tonight.

*edit*---I'm gonna switch it to Headquarters tomorrow morning. I like the respawn in HQ. I'm also gonna sit down and work on challenge cfg's. You should be able to rank up with some weapon changes now and then.

I would also like to say thank you so much for the support on my server by the GC. You guys are really coming through for me and it is greatly appreciated. I would like to add an admin here soon. If anyone is interested just pm me and I'll work on getting someone set up. Fresh new ideas are always a plus.

Edited by Primus

This is by far in my opinion the best FPS I've every played. I'm totally enjoying the single player part thus far, especially the AC-130 part early on, it cracked me up seeing them use the many quotes from the "real" military video that was posted on the "net" years ago from Afghanistan, that really got me laughing.

This is by far in my opinion the best FPS I've every played. I'm totally enjoying the single player part thus far, especially the AC-130 part early on, it cracked me up seeing them use the many quotes from the "real" military video that was posted on the "net" years ago from Afghanistan, that really got me laughing.

yea i got that too. :freak:

whats ur guy's fav weapon? mines the m4 :)

Edited by Brew

Mp5 and Uzi with red dot scope.

I agree with you Bushmaster...this is by far the best game I have played in a while. I can't get away from it.

side note

What perks do you fellas focus on?? I am tossed on which ones to use.