CoD4

dragonfly

Anyone played it yet? It's a big download for 1 small level, but it look sick. I ran it, but it was stuttering bad. I had most stuff turned up though. I think it looks awesome. Almost looks like it's shot on a green screen sometimes, but it's just very very very pretty, and fun too. I'll prolly buy this game when it comes out.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CAN'T PUT THIS GAME DOWN. I play when i get home and can't stop until I make myself go to bed. THIS GAME ROCKS!!!!

Multiplayer is so SWEEEEEETT!!

I think i have my new alternative game to UT and CSS

I CAN'T PUT THIS GAME DOWN. I play when i get home and can't stop until I make myself go to bed. THIS GAME ROCKS!!!!

Multiplayer is so SWEEEEEETT!!

I think i have my new alternative game to UT and CSS

i just bought this now. i hear good things about the multi player side of the game. here's a good video review of the game

the multiplayer really looks interesting. you get to build a character as u play. ie buying scopes, scilencers, etc

Runs smooth as silk at max on my system. Looks great, but not Crysis great. :D On normal the demo smoked me like a ham. Totally chaotic, but once you get the hang of it might be ok. COD 2 is on my HHD but I haven't even played past the 1st level yet.

Ok guys, help me out here. If your playing this get on vent and then go to this IP for cod4

8.12.17.138:28960

this is my new server that just went up today. I need to know how well it handles. I'm on now!!