CoD4

dragonfly

Domination seems to be my favorite mode, tons of fast paced action and if you get a team that works together you can easily get 600+ xp points. As far as gun, I'm using the Overkill perk and I'm carrying a p90 w/ red dot an m4 red dot or sniper. I also like the 3 frag perk, its pretty helpful for the beginning of a round spamming the choke points.

Best FPS game I've ever played....if more people get the game I think it would be fun to get a GC server going.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mp5 and Uzi with red dot scope.

I agree with you Bushmaster...this is by far the best game I have played in a while. I can't get away from it.

side note

What perks do you fellas focus on?? I am tossed on which ones to use.

Sonic Boom+martyrdom perk is a good one. kinda cheap but who cares

gc server. id be down

Mp5 and Uzi with red dot scope.

I agree with you Bushmaster...this is by far the best game I have played in a while. I can't get away from it.

side note

What perks do you fellas focus on?? I am tossed on which ones to use.

gc server. id be down

GC server...I would help fund it. We got together and started a TF2 server. I think we should get a few of us together to start a GC server. Or just hang out at Primus's server :)

do you guys not use your airstrikes and copters?

Here's a little trick to get alot of points...kill 5 die intentionally, call in airstrike when you respawn....hope it kills 5, die then call in another one, rinse and repeat.

GC Alumni
And is it possible for a noob to compete online with all the people that have tons of "perks" on their account?

It'll be like going up against a team full of awpers with only a glock... from reallllly far away, and you spawn in the middle of the level with no cover around you...

Well, I might be over exaggerating, but it'll be hard to compete with the big boys.

By the way, SP's ending is both sad and awesome at the same time.

Edited by JackieChan