Come to Toronto!

anonymo

looks cool, but since I've never actually been to Toronto (or anywhere in Canadia for that matter) I can't attest to it's accuracy. I was tempted to download it though.

*edit: is your apartment in there? I wouldn't mind storming it, killing some headcrabs, and stealing your copy of Mass Effect and CoD4.

Edited by boilersax

looks cool, but since I've never actually been to Toronto (or anywhere in Canadia for that matter) I can't attest to it's accuracy. I was tempted to download it though.

*edit: is your apartment in there? I wouldn't mind storming it, killing some headcrabs, and stealing your copy of Mass Effect and CoD4.

I dunno but I doubt it...seems they didn't get very far uptown...if they had gotten to my neck of the woods the game would be longer than HL2

My hotel where I work might be in there...it's just 3 blocks west of Dundas Square...and if the Roger's Center is in it we operate out of the hotel in there too (it's at the base of the CN tower which is in the game so who knows...)

I dunno but I doubt it...seems they didn't get very far uptown...if they had gotten to my neck of the woods the game would be longer than HL2

My hotel where I work might be in there...it's just 3 blocks west of Dundas Square...and if the Roger's Center is in it we operate out of the hotel in there too (it's at the base of the CN tower which is in the game so who knows...)

You work in a hotel?

You work in a hotel?

gigalo :erm: