Emptiness in my heart

ZeroDamage

Seems like the server is either completely full or just plain empty. Need some people to join in, especially when you see a couple of us in there. Jump on in so I can snipe your face off. And bring your puppy too. I can only kill Lunk so many times before boredom sets in. :smiling2:

Once I get this move out of the way and get settled in, I will be playing alot more often. Tried COD4 last night, not even close to the fun factor of tf2. I might try to jump in for a few tonight before I break the system down and pack it up :)

As a sniper, the enemy sniper is your first priority. After he is dead you have around 20ish seconds to shoot medics and whatnot, and then he'll be back.

as a sniper, your biggest priority is getting over how good you are at cs:s and playing a real class thats more useful, like any other class except for sniping

As a sniper, the enemy sniper is your first priority. After he is dead you have around 20ish seconds to shoot medics and whatnot, and then he'll be back.

as a sniper, your biggest priority is getting over how good you are at cs:s and playing a real class thats more useful, like any other class except for sniping

That's not true. I'm a great sniper... and I don't mind saying it either. I've already been banned from a server because they thought I was hacking (the ultimate compliment). I was on 2fort and I killed everything that tried to go up top. They only way I died was if a spy made it to me.

Anyway, the point is, as a sniper I can take out all the meds and a good number of the sentries. If my team can't win with me taking out half of the problems, then the issue isn't the fact that there is a sniper on the team.

Yeah, sniper is a very important class, if played right. Sniper is not about 1337 kills, it is about defending key positions. Sniper is worth it if only to kill heavies and medics.

But more than 1 sniper on your team will make you lose, every time.

well put sir, well put. i concur.

That's not true. I'm a great sniper... and I don't mind saying it either. I've already been banned from a server because they thought I was hacking (the ultimate compliment). I was on 2fort and I killed everything that tried to go up top. They only way I died was if a spy made it to me.

Anyway, the point is, as a sniper I can take out all the meds and a good number of the sentries. If my team can't win with me taking out half of the problems, then the issue isn't the fact that there is a sniper on the team.

They nerfed 2fort for snipers, it used to not have a roof and the bridge was longer (in TFC). Anyway, the point is, if I'm pubbing sure sniping seems great when people are idiots...try scrimming with a sniper and tell me how useful they are when people just run past you.

A) you have to charge your shots to kill anything except for other snipers, and scouts

B) anyone playing a heavy instead of a soldier needs to get their head checked

C) any medics that get sniped don't know how to play medic

D) this is the biggie, snipers can only kill 1 thing at a time. In a game focused on respawn times, instead of pure damage, playing a glass cannon that can only kill one thing at a time carries a lot less value than any other class, except for maybe the spy. When you die you lose what little killing potential you had, and give the other team 20 seconds of free reign over whatever you were watching.

Again, none of this really matters in pubbing, if you want to pub sniper feel free, kids in pubs are retards, scrim with it once and tell me how you do.

Also, getting banned for hacking is a joke with the sniper...do it as a soldier and I'll be impressed :P.

I suck at sniping in CS, but am quite good in tf2. Twilight Zone?

CS:S accuracy matters, you have to plant your feet then shoot otherwise your shot goes awry. In TF2 you maintain accuracy in motion, in the air, however you want. Noscoping is also a joke in TF2. Thats why anyone good with an awp is good with a sniper by default, sniping is a joke.