Post your Plan

Fatty

Cut out french fries and cheeseburgers! Pool 2 nights a week is killing me! Burger and fries at least once a week, with some other random fried goodness mixed in on the other days. All of that needs to stop!

Put the elliptical back in place, brush dust off of it and get to working out. LIKE TONIGHT!!!! Do that 3 times a week, by the 3rd week reward self with new fishing video to watch while working out.

Need to figure out someway to get ellipitcal and Wii to be done together! Would help out a bunch to let the time fly.

I'm getting excited, no smoking, no fried foods, and exercising... ...I could be considered healthy for one time in my life.

OH AND FORGOT! No more candy... Candy was my backup for quitting smoking, start thinking about cig and grab a some M&M's. Those days are over.

I had a lean cuisene for lunch, and small handful or low fat chips and fiber one bar.. Everything totaled 450 calories. Not too bad for a lunch. Now I just need to figure out how many calories my morning PB&J is.

What do you guys do for a quick and easy breakfast that keeps you full till lunch? I saw oatmeal, which I do everyonce in a while.

My break fast is: Oatmeal and a banana

Snack: kashi roll

Lunch: Something good (today light chicken salad)

Dinner: Fish with fresh steamed veggies

Snack: cottage cheese

*** Ohhh did I say this yet:

F&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(&*( ing GIRL SCOUTS!!!! My cookie order just showed up yesterday, what am i going to do with 16 boxes of thin mints

Ohh wait they say "thin" on the box they must be good for you!!!

F&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(&*( ing GIRL SCOUTS!!!! My cookie order just showed up yesterday, what am i going to do with 16 boxes of thin mints

Oh my god... I ordered some as well. I feel danger looming...

Shaftiel

P.S. I feel so girly talking about food like this heh :)

Edited by shaftiel

Oh my god... I ordered some as well. I feel danger looming...

Shaftiel

P.S. I feel so girly talking about food like this heh :)

Its okay shaft I will bring some cosmo and O mags to FF so we have something to read when we go to the bath room together. :)

I have only had one thin mint in the last three days, and the way the little lady is eating them I will not have to worry so much about having any to tempt me with.. ;)

MY GOD they are good...

I HATE FATTY!!!!!!!!!! ( I hold him accountable for my new pain) :)

OKay so i counted out my calories for the last two days at 1600. I was thinking that if I can keep it between 1600-1800 would be good. This would be done from my normal diet (use the work lightly) of say around 2600-3000.

What are you all doing as far as a range for yours?

Yesterday ended up being around 1400 which i think is was tooooo low so today I had a little.

OKay so i counted out my calories for the last two days at 1600. I was thinking that if I can keep it between 1600-1800 would be good. This would be done from my normal diet (use the work lightly) of say around 2600-3000.

Yesterday ended up being around 1400 which i think is was tooooo low so today I had a little.

I don't have a set number of calories, maybe I should, but I don't. Right now I'm just concentrating on reducing my serving size and getting myself active again. After I get that down I will worry about tweeking it and looking into what my caloric intake is.

Shaftiel

I don't have a set number of calories, maybe I should, but I don't. Right now I'm just concentrating on reducing my serving size and getting myself active again. After I get that down I will worry about tweeking it and looking into what my caloric intake is.

Shaftiel

I found this website which seems about right and it has a goal set date and what not.

http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/calories-goal.php

Which means i'm taking in around 420 calories for breakfast, that's heathly, right?

That depends on what your eating the rest of the day :D

BTW, the female trainer (too lazy to look up her name), from the biggest loser believes that you lose weight faster if you don't eat the same amount of calories every day. Like, you have low days (don't ever go below 1200) and higher days. (We have her book).

Edited by Bewildered

Which means i'm taking in around 420 calories for breakfast, that's heathly, right?

That depends on what your eating the rest of the day :D

BTW, the female trainer (too lazy to look up her name), from the biggest loser believes that you lose weight faster if you don't eat the same amount of calories every day. Like, you have low days (don't ever go below 1200) and higher days. (We have her book).

I had heard the same thing, that if your body thinks it is starving then it will store more fat and actually use up muscle instead, so if you mix up the intake your body never starts storing.

Mags if you can switch to oatmeal would help you feal a little fuller in the morning. I know that if I have something with sugar in the AM that within a few hours I am hurting. When I do the oatmeal I can make it about 3.5 before i feel the hunger pains.

Food -

6 meals / day

7:30am - 1 egg, 1 slice wheat toast, 1 slice ham, 1 slice reduced fat cheese

10:30am - apple w/ string cheese

12:30pm - ham or turkey sandwich on wheat with handful of grapes

3:30 - fruit/cheese (or protein shake)

6:00pm - small portion dinner, low carb

8:00pm - fruit/cheese or shake

Workout:

Monday - 30-45minutes Weights

Tuesday - 30 minutes cardio

Wednesday - 30-45minutes Weights

Thursday - 30 minutes cardio

Friday - 30-45minutes Weights

Saturday - 30 minutes Cardio

This is the body for life program. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested. Go to ebay and buy the book and cookbook used and watch the pounds come off. Last Spring I shed 60+ pounds on this plan.

P.S. - I have found that if you keep it around 1300-1500 calories and under low carbs you will do great!! I find it easier to watch carbs then I do calories.

Edited by soul .gc