Today is the big day

Bush

After living in China for 18 months and meeting my fiance`there and taking 13 months for her to get her visa. Today she arrives in Fargo,ND and I'm about to leave to get the hotel room. She has never visited the US so wish me luck, she is fluent in english so that should not be a problem. I'm just worried about the culture shock.

very cool man, i'm sure the culture shock would be similar to her like when you went to china (assuming that was your first time). a question for you, what were you in China for 18 months?

I was working over there, and yes it was my first time, but I fully enjoyed living there.

Good for you man! I'm very happy for you.

I hope she doesn't mind the cold weather/long winter.

She is from north China near the Russian border so it shouldn't be problem.

Good for you man! I'm very happy for you.

I hope she doesn't mind the cold weather/long winter.

She is from north China near the Russian border so it shouldn't be problem.

lol she's going to feel like home, minus the whiteys.

I forgot to say Congrats!! Also my cousin's wife (who is from China) her sister had problems with getting her vista renewed after going to school in the US for a number of years. Kind of crazy how much all of that has changed since 9/11 and how long the waiting time is . If I am remembering right it was over 8 months before she was allowed to come back to the U.S. to finish her degree that she was working on.

Hope all went well!!! Congrats!!!!

I went to Fargo, ND (From PA) for nationals wrestling tourny and all I saw in Fargo was the huge Arena, lots of Sunflowers and flatter than flat land.

Sometimes they get snow on that land, other than that you saw it all ;)

There's culture in Fargo?

Yeah sure ya' betcha!

Lol, all is good trust me:) And I'm in the process of teaching her the lingo with some friends of mine..