Two open spots still on GC CSS TWL team

Bewildered

Nonsense... there's plenty of room on the GC TWL team.* Just ask Dark/Wentz/Bushwack/etc. :P

* helpful suggestion: be more specific about what GC TWL team you're talking about. :) And may I suggest moving this to the CSS forum?

I dunno what your talking about .... the topic says CSS in it :D

I wanted to post it somewhere where you have to be a GC member to read it, and I posted it outside of the TWL forums, because I figured it'd increase the chance ppl would read it? IDK

If you want to move it into the TWL forum, go ahead.

Ahh, I've never noticed that .... plz fix it for me :)

Done and done. [/hijack]

For the people wondering what was going on in this thread, it went like this:

1. Bewildered made an innocent post about the "GC TWL team", but forgot to specify it was CSS. And it was put in the general GC forum.

2. Unclean swooped in and made a smart alec comment, hijacking the thread

3. Bewildered edited the topic title to read "GC CSS TWL team", then pretended it always said that

4. Unclean undid Bewildered's change, then put a subtitle of "...definitely not CSS"

5. SJ swooped in, points out how Unclean failed

6. Unclean edits SJ's post, spins the message, thereby turning a fail into a win

7. Bewildered laffs, then asks Unclean to move the thread to the right spot

8. Unclean moves the thread, then unhijacks it.

i would, but don't have unreal tournament 3 installed

You fail! ..... your too late .... its fixed now ^_^

Hey mohawk - if you paypal me a dollar, I'll make sj's post into something that makes you win too.

I maybe interested. Only thing is on Mondays and wednesdays wouldn't work for me unless it was after 9:00pm central time or so because I play ultimate frisbee on those days. Otherwise I wouldn't mind getting into the scrim scene again.

I maybe interested. Only thing is on Mondays and wednesdays wouldn't work for me unless it was after 9:00pm central time or so because I play ultimate frisbee on those days. Otherwise I wouldn't mind getting into the scrim scene again.

Go for it ... I know others have certain days and times that don't work. It seems like we usually play on Tuesdays or Thursdays anyway.

• 5 months later...

I was gonna make a new topic but then i saw this one. So I'm just bumping it! As some may know, we start TWL league play season 10 tomorrow and as of right now, there are only 6 people on the team, and you need 5 for matches. So we could use some extra people to help fill the void! If anyone is interested, please contact Shaftiel as im sure he will be happy to assist. You can contact me, but um i forget the password to join the team lol cuz i recently joined myself.