Who would win in a fight?

NOFX

A samurai ninja vs medieval night. Who would win? Let the discussion begin!

Hmm....well for starters a samurai and a ninja are 2 different things....but I would still call them the winner....the knight does have armor tho....hmmmm

Yea sorry guys, my bad.. I didn't mean a samurai ninja, I meant a samurai.

I say a medieval knight for sure. The Samurai's would not be able to do any damage to the knight with all of his armor.

Every see the opening fight seen in Troy? Achilles (Brad Pitt) versus some big guy? Shorter then a Mike Tyson (in his prime) fight. Ninja fo sho! Fo sho!!

The big dood didn't have a lot of armor on.

The Samurai can move more gracefully, but they wouldn't be able to do much damage to the knight. I think it'd be a good fight, but the samurai would tire out the knight eventually, and then exploit a weakness in the knight's armor.

I say a medieval knight for sure. The Samurai's would not be able to do any damage to the knight with all of his armor.

4 more posts until 5000!

Its hard to say, really depends on the caliber of fighter. A highly skilled knight could defeat anyone in single combat, and the same can be said of a samurai. It all comes down to this simple fact, the winner will be the one who made the next to last mistake.

Shaftiel

• 2 weeks later...

hmm i would disagree. Medieval knights on foot (I assume we're talkin fair fight here) are clumsy and slow since their vision is narrowed. A samurai can use his speed and tactics to attack the weak spots in the armour. Plus well made samurai swords can be very sharp. I recall seeing a bullet get shot at a swords edge and get split in half.

(edited)

Honestly there's no contest. The only thing the knight would succeed in doing is soiling himself (like this kid) after confronting something as menacing as the picture below.

samurai-kidnappers.jpg

Samurai ftw.

Edited by Xterminator

PIRATES.

how is this thread still going? no serious person can make a winning argument against pirates. over. closed. move on.

and this is why you'll never fit in in wonderland..you just dont jive......kinda how mac people and PC people dont jive :D lol