how many dead pixels are you living with?

bushwack

But evidently spelling is optional.

LOL...evidently comprehension is too.

Side Note: It's pretty obvious spelling is optional when your entire country can not spell words like neighbourhood, colour and humour properly. But hey if you can prove phonetically the reasoning behind dropping the 'U' I would love to read about it...oh sorry, abot it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh snap!

Eh? You guys didn't catch the joke? He's running it with WINE... hence "WINE-ing", or "wining". :P

looks too much liking winning though hence why his joke failed

Just because a joke wasn't read carefully doesn't mean it failed. :) I thought it was funny.

I caught the joke, but only found it mildly humorous. (fyi, firefox thinks the word "humourous" isn't spelled correctly. Take that, Brits and Canadians!)

Firefox is wrong. Take that, Americans!

I just wanted to quote all the quotes. Forgive my poor spelling abilities. I think I have accidentally added every misspelled word to Firefox's dictionary. Anyone remember that thread waaaaaay back when we were trying to see how many quotes inside of quotes we could get up to?

oh snap!

Eh? You guys didn't catch the joke? He's running it with WINE... hence "WINE-ing", or "wining". :P

looks too much liking winning though hence why his joke failed

Just because a joke wasn't read carefully doesn't mean it failed. :) I thought it was funny.

I caught the joke, but only found it mildly humorous. (fyi, firefox thinks the word "humourous" isn't spelled correctly. Take that, Brits and Canadians!)

Firefox is wrong. Take that, Americans!

I just wanted to quote all the quotes. Forgive my poor spelling abilities. I think I have accidentally added every misspelled word to Firefox's dictionary. Anyone remember that thread waaaaaay back when we were trying to see how many quotes inside of quotes we could get up to?

No, I dont remember that... was it a LONG LONG time ago?

No, I dont remember that... was it a LONG LONG time ago?

I remember that...it got kind of ridiculous and fun. Let's not do it here though as this is supposed to be a legit forum/thread. We can start one up in Wonderland though if you want (or move/copy this one over there).