Entered gcftw.com into a internet balloon race!

EbilDustBunny

if you can send me a pdf of their privacy policy (that applies to the javascript), we can turn it on. i'm not comfortable running a script from a marketing company without knowing more.

full disclosure: i work for a marketing company. :)

GC Alumni
(edited)

I don't remember how I stumbled onto this but it looks safe. I figured our frontpage can get some traffic if we entered in it. Because the balloons fly through the websites. You don't have to download anything to play besides needing flash to watch your balloon go.

5 people can click a button on your balloon to give it a boost so you fly through the websites faster... like nitro in a race car game. I'm sure this event is just a promotion for this marketing company.

Honestly I don't really care what it's for it's cute... i have a coonballon!

Edited by EbilDustBunny

I don't remember how I stumbled onto this but it looks safe. I figured our frontpage can get some traffic if we entered in it. Because the balloons fly through the websites. You don't have to download anything to play besides needing flash to watch your balloon go.

5 people can click a button on your balloon to give it a boost so you fly through the websites faster... like nitro in a race car game. I'm sure this event is just a promotion for this marketing company.

Honestly I don't really care what it's for it's cute... i have a coonballon!

"Mothah, a naked American stole my balloons..."